sometimes we got to think of others too.

by: 12rivash

SOMETIMES WE GOT TO THINK OF OTHERS TOO

I took this picture of a girl who is poor. i took this picture because it shows how people around the world suffer and how we have life easier and they don't. sometimes we have to think of others too becase although they aren't realated to us we can still help and make a difference. if not now then when? sometimes we are to caught up on other things like school or a job maybe even taking care of kids. but if we don't help and set an example for others then no one will. these people also deserve the right to live and see life at it's best moments and let their dreams come true.

I love the picture you took,

Submitted by 12khansa on Wed, 2009-01-14 23:53.

I love the picture you took, and i love the concept that we have to think of others, and sometimes before us. I believe that we owe no person anything but love. When we give love, we think of people deeply, provide for them, and more. My mom always tells me "Eat all your food, you should think about all the people who are starving!" But that only makes me want to eat food less because it makes me feel that the least I could do is donate food. I dislike the idea of eating for others because when we "eat for others" we are just satisfying ourselves thinking that it is doing good to those who can't eat, when, in reality, it's not.

am sorry for responding

Submitted by 12rivash on Tue, 2009-02-24 23:44.

am sorry for responding after such a long period of time. and yes i agree with you my mom says the same thing to me and i feel the same because if people are straving then shudnt we donate food we dont need or dont want? there are many people straving and they need our help we just dont seem to care because we think it doesnt affect us. but we dont have to help for our benifit we help because it makes us feel good about helping someone else and knowing that you've touched somenes heart forever. btw thank you for commenting on my picture =)

srry to tell u this but that

Submitted by jlin on Thu, 2009-01-15 00:17.

srry to tell u this but that girl looks like that hair thingy in scary movie 4 :o

sorry for repling so late.

Submitted by 12rivash on Tue, 2009-02-24 23:45.

sorry for repling so late. lmaoo ummm thnxz i guess i know she looks a little freaky but it was the hw

Dear 12rivash:   I liked

Submitted by bmong on Mon, 2009-01-19 00:15.
Dear 12rivash:

I liked your image, "sometimes we got to think of others too." because there are too many people in the third world who are in poverty and starvation. I feel that I am lucky to live and study in US and this image let me think of we should have others who are in need in our daily lives.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "These people also deserve the right to live and see life at it's best moments and let their dreams come true." I think this is agreeable that we should help those people who are poor and have difficulty in living. We are too lucky to live in a city and it is not possible for most of the people living in New York to feel what is starve. We just only wasting food and things everyday and not thinking that some people in other part of the world has a starve for having some food or something we don't need.

Another sentense was that: "I took this picture because it shows how people around the world suffer and how we have life easier and they don't." This stood out for me because it helps people to think of their living compare with people who are in poverty. People should notice that they are very lucky and precious what they have but not wasting things.

Thanks for your image. Also, I wanna ask you whether the image you taken from a street girl or not. It is because it looks like it was taken in an indoor place and it seems that girl is not homeless at all. Anyway, I agree with your writing of we should give a extra hand to the people who are in need and I look forward to seeing what you write next, because we have the same point of views about poor people and noticed that they need our help.

i am very sorry to reply

Submitted by 12rivash on Tue, 2009-02-24 23:40.

i am very sorry to reply after such a long period of time. and yes this picture is not from a homeless girl it just so happens that this is my little sister. i dressed her up like this to make a point and a glad that we have the same points of view about this subject.i was unable to take a picture of a real homeless person because they all denied to take a picture. so i had no chioce and my sister offered to help me. well i think that its wonderful that you like my disscusion. people should take this matter seriouly. most people think that it doesnt affect them but it affects everyone one way or another. all social classes depend on the other. thank you for reading and repling my blog.

p.s i also liked the line you picked from my discussion i believe we all have dreams and we all deserve to make them come true even just for a moment but that moment will stay in our memories for ever.

thank you , 12rivash

I really think this picture

Submitted by 12thunsurt on Wed, 2009-02-25 17:44.

I really think this picture relates to your point. And i think you did an awesome job on it. I really agree with you about how we should make a difference and make time to help others and also setting up a great example for others to follow. It seems encouraging cuz right now im about to get my butt up and start helping the poor right now and so I think you did a kickbutt job on it.
At first when I saw this pic. It looked really freaky but then, I saw what that person was really was doing. lol =D

hahahahahah tnxz tenzin !!!!

Submitted by 12rivash on Thu, 2009-03-19 18:20.

hahahahahah tnxz tenzin !!!! =)

This is really an

Submitted by QLin on Thu, 2009-02-26 15:42.

This is really an "emotional" image, because we all know there's people that are suffering in this world while we are living a good life. what should I say, help whenever you can even if its something small like you say STILL MAKES A DIFFERENCE. I like your picture.

QLin thnxz for commenting

Submitted by 12rivash on Thu, 2009-03-19 18:24.

QLin

thnxz for commenting and yea everything makes a diffrence even the smallest things can help and it shows tht u care. we don have to help becuase u wnt something in return. but we do it so tht we can feel gud bout ourselfs helpin someone in need

This picture is somewhat

Submitted by 11rodriguezj on Mon, 2009-03-09 08:42.

This picture is somewhat disturbing because it looks like something out of a horror movie. The fact that the child has her hair down makes the emotion, whatever it may be, stronger and more profound.

11rodriquezj LMFAO ummm 

Submitted by 12rivash on Thu, 2009-03-19 18:53.

11rodriquezj

LMFAO ummm  geeez ty for callin ma lil sis disturbing and something outta scary movie hahahaha

umm ty tooo for commentin on da pic and the point waz to show tht other ppl need help too

The way the girl was

Submitted by 11ortizk on Mon, 2009-03-09 08:45.

The way the girl was postured against the wall with her hair down and the way she was holding herself caught my attention. You could tell the suffering of the girl her emotions written across this image. The title of helping others didn't exactly cross my mind as this girl being poor, but it crossed my mind as this girl in need. In need in the form of emotional distress. But in the end it connects to her being poor because she doesn't have anything which causes people to become depressed. I think that the photographer captured the image in a very artistic way. The image is scary but sympathetic.

11ortizk   umm ty for

11ortizk

umm ty for commenting and yea i took the pic so ty for dat too nd am glad tht u understand ma pooint

Gosh, I can't find your new

Submitted by 12chenj on Thu, 2009-03-19 19:22.

Gosh, I can't find your new blog post about intelligences.....

Well, anyways Kara commented me.

I commented her back... go read it.

So maybe, you'll PUT UP A POST BY THE TIME I SEE IT.

*you should know why I want you to read it ;]

;] ------> says it all.

lmfaooooooooooo wow umm okie

Submitted by 12rivash on Fri, 2009-03-20 23:16.

lmfaooooooooooo

wow umm okie dokiesz ill see oo nd idk y u cnt find it the inteligence thingy 

hahahah werd tht does say all ;)

the picture looks alittle

Submitted by JocelinG on Wed, 2009-10-07 20:52.

the picture looks alittle scary because of the way the little girl looks and dresses. I personally wouldn't want to go near a person like that, but I feel bad for her.  I wish I could do something to help her.

Yeah we should help others

Submitted by geraldinea on Thu, 2009-11-12 20:13.

Yeah we should help others and set an example and that we should be more grateful that we have something to eat everyday and that some people barely eat and sometimes die because they don't eat in days,weeks,months.