Spirit of Japan

by: 16kapoorc

You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.

Japan had faced one of its most disastrous and tragic earthquake. Millions of people had died and this makes me feel very sad. I hope you have time to put yourself in the shoes of these hopeless Japanese people. Thank you very much. 

Has a lot of information

16abdelrahmanm's picture
Submitted by 16abdelrahmanm on Tue, 2011-06-14 15:38.

The imovie does a good job informing viewers about what is happening in japan and what is planned for the future. I think it is good and important how you spoke about organizations and how they are planning to continue aiding JAPAN.

This video was really nice. 

Submitted by 15HUM on Wed, 2011-06-15 11:37.

This video was really nice.  It was informative and seemed very professiona.  I would have liked it even more though if there was some background music.  However, over all I really liked this video. :)

Re: to Mo's comment.

16huday's picture
Submitted by 16huday on Thu, 2011-06-16 12:46.

I agree with Mo, Chaity, you did a good job informing the watchers how and when this devesation struck. Good job.

Movie

16chowdhurys's picture
Submitted by 16chowdhurys on Thu, 2011-06-16 13:29.

I think your movie was a very informing and interesting movie. It was very creative and showed a lot of details. I liked the part when you used the children'ss applause in the movie. That was a very creative idea. The way the movie was created is very unique. You showed a lot of representation and you added a lot of thought. This was a very informing movie and i feel that it is very nicely done.