Spoiler for "The Curious Incident of the dog in the Night-time"

by: PHuang

I have just finished reading the book called "The Curious Incident of the dog in the Night-time". The book was a very interesting book and I really liked it. Even though it was written by a disordered person, it was still very well written. This book can be easily mistaken for a book by a good author because the setting and the sequence of the story is so straight forward that it is not hard to understand. This way you won't get lost while your reading and also it is easy to following a long.
    "And one of the good things was that Mother brought me a wooden puzzle which looked like this <insert picture here>. And you had to detach the top part of the puzzle from the bottom part, and it was really difficult." This was on page 217 towards the end of the book. This is after he found his mother and was reunited with her and his dad too but he don't like his dad no more. He found out that his dad killed the dog and now i afraid of him.
    "Then he came back through and gave me dog. And he said, "He's two months old. And he's a golden retriever."' This was when he finally have a new pet after his pet rat died. HE didn't name the do for a while and when he did, he called it Sandy. He also got a Grade A which i think he meant a A in general for his math class and he is happy. He even saw a person chained saw through a tree that fell from a lightning storm.
    This is what happened at the end f the book. If you are reading this post then... I HAVE SPOILED THE BOOK FOR YOU. And yeah... have fun reading the book if you are still going to read it after reading this. The book to me was very interesting and special.

WOW INTERESTING it sounds

Submitted by rvlas on Wed, 2009-04-01 12:13.

WOW INTERESTING it sounds relalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice but also boring

I didnt like your post "the

Submitted by Nfontanet on Mon, 2009-05-11 12:13.

I didnt like your post "the curious incident of the dog in the night time" because it spoiled the rest of the damn book!....just kidding it was cool.the connection you showed to the book was interesting.

HA spoiled the book... ITS

Submitted by PHuang on Thu, 2009-05-14 08:41.

HA spoiled the book... ITS IS NOT LIKE YOU EVEN READ BOOKS!!!! (Lol)

Its funny, after i

Submitted by Azubair on Tue, 2009-05-19 11:55.

Its funny, after i recommended State of Fear by michael Criton you went on a reading frenzy, and then you laugh at nick for not reading books rofl, you noob

Hey you you're post was the

Submitted by WPereira on Wed, 2009-05-20 15:24.

Hey you you're post was the first thing that came up. You ruined one sentence of the book for me. Yea I read so you cant say anything. You 5 dolla' _______ (fill in the blank, I know u know Phil) insider.