STOP LITTERING OUR BEACHES!!!!!!!!!!

by: maninderk

I HATE when people litter, especially on the BEACH!!!!! I mean, it doesnt take long to throw your garbage in the trash can! Also, when people litter, it can hurt the animals! I THINK THEY SHOULD STOP LITTERING!!!! Also, because of littering, some people have to work and pick it up!!! So it wastes their time also, but they are very nice of taking their time to pick

up litter that other people threw.As you can see in this picture, there is ALOT of litter on the beach and people are picking

it up. STOP LITTERING!!!!!!!! Why are you making our home, the Earth polluted??????? STOP LITTERING!!!!!!!

I agreed with I think

Submitted by bfall on Sun, 2009-11-29 00:05.

I agreed with I think littering anywhere it's not right and human being hate doing something right.  I am working on a project about about recycle and our enviroment. I think we can try to do something and make peopleto recycle bottles or paper at least. It's was nice reading your post

power source lol

Submitted by raniae on Mon, 2009-12-07 09:49.

power source lol

Hey it's me Samina from the

Submitted by SaminaU on Tue, 2009-12-08 20:30.

Hey it's me Samina from the 7th grade. I saw your comment and I just want to say that I think a lot of people are making our beaches very dirty with all that trash. I feel like no one really cares about our enviroment as much as before instead they are making it much worse.

I agree with you. People

Submitted by Nicolec on Thu, 2009-12-10 17:15.

I agree with you. People shoulden't litter places or the beach thats just mean and sellfish!!! <:<

that is so true. i also hate

Submitted by sadiau on Thu, 2009-12-10 19:29.

that is so true.

i also hate how people do that.

those people could walk a little to the garbage can..

walking a little can actually save the world.

its sad what is happening to our pretty beaches.

Is this what our world has

Submitted by JocelinG on Thu, 2010-01-21 22:14.

Is this what our world has come to- a bunch of fat, lazy Americans.

People are getting more involved with electronics instead of nature that has always been on planet Earth; even before humans- for all we know.

well, i think its great that

Submitted by arwaf on Thu, 2009-12-10 22:32.

well, i think its great that your keeping people on youthvoices alert on whats happening around us. it really shows that you care for this cause. I also in elementry school, I used to be involved in groups were we cleaned parks and beacyhes and were honored be our Council Member Peter F. Vallone and Assemlyman Michael Gianaris. It was wounderful. Keep up the great work!!

This is so bad. The beaches

Submitted by Anums on Fri, 2009-12-11 17:35.

This is so bad. The beaches get so dirty when that happens to them. Good topic to stick on Maninder!

I agree with your post 100%

Submitted by cstanley on Fri, 2009-12-11 17:47.

I agree with your post 100% People need to stop leaving there trash all over the place, especially at the beach. The beach is a place people go to relax on a hot day and have fun. They shouldnt have to worry about seeing a bunch of trash all over the place because it makes them want to leave and go somewhere else. The picture that you used says enough. Good Post

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I

Submitted by sharminr on Fri, 2009-12-11 21:16.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean when they leave to their car the garbage is right there!They want beaches as stuff to take pics of, then get pics! Help clean your area!

THANK YOU EVERY ONE FOR 

Submitted by maninderk on Fri, 2009-12-11 22:47.

THANK YOU EVERY ONE FOR COMMENTING,

I care ALOT about the Earth, nd I HATE when i see ppl littering, cuz itz lik they're

destroying our planet, nd this is the only planet we have to live on, it our HOME, so if it messes up,

our lives are over, u can see that little things can make a HUGE damage, nd I AGREE with everyone

i would LOVE to see our EARTH clean, and happy :-D

THXZ EVERY 1 for commenting!!!

I totally agree with you and

Submitted by JocelinG on Thu, 2010-01-21 22:20.

I totally agree with you and I bet in a few years the world and ppl will start looking like that movie WALLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember the good times when

Submitted by JocelinG on Thu, 2010-01-21 22:03.

Remember the good times when we could walk on the beach barefoot, during sunset- having a good time; like in those romantic movie you see on tv.

Well forget it- I doubt that the beach would ever be clean again without all of the trash buried deep into the sand.

This pollution is killing many of our sea creatures that by the time it reaches 2050, I doubt that our generations grand children would ever be able even see a dolphin.

wow people do really love to

Submitted by masiell on Fri, 2010-01-22 22:34.

wow people do really love to litter huh? anyways i dont really like going to the beach but i feel bad for the people having to clean other peoples messes

Maninder, you are so

Submitted by emilyar on Sat, 2010-01-23 21:02.

Maninder, you are so right!!  People have to stop polluting the place! They think the floor  is a garbage can. I have to admit, some people are lazy-buttheads (no offense) when the trash bin is right next to them and they throw out their trash on the floor. Not trying to be mean but they should at least pick it up and put it in a garbage bin. Sooner or later, all you'll see on Earth is garbage!!!! I really do hate it when people litter. They just don't care about their garbage you know. I enjoyed reading your post :D

I agree with you, because of

Submitted by kellyc on Tue, 2010-01-26 18:51.

I agree with you, because of people littering it has caused pollution and global warming. People should really care about the environment even if they are not going to live long enough to actually see and take place when the world really is at the worst it could be. I like that you are very considerate of the environment and are trying to help save it and giving us the cause and effects of littering especially since the people of this generation and the ones that come after are going to suffer and take blame of what people did before they were born. For example, people littering on beaches, people being so lazy to not be able to recycle,etc. I just wish people would see it in a way "lovers of the environment" would and not in a way "ignorant people" would. Well, maybe one day people would begin to take care of the environment. But who knows maybe that would take as long until bad and horrible affects begin to come so people could really see how much litter can hurt the environment. This is as big as a controversy as world peace is. Good work!

AWESOME! You know? I really

Submitted by maninderk on Sun, 2010-04-11 19:36.

AWESOME! You know? I really agree! Thankz for commenting, and I really do wish that they pick up their bad habit, and change it, because then, lik, for example, the new kids born, they will have to suffer, while it is OUR fault (well, not all of our's fault, but the people who litter 's fault). I really care about kids and the world, and the future, thanks for making me look at pollution in a very different way! Thankz :)

Everyone is littering earth

Submitted by angiee on Wed, 2010-04-07 19:30.

Everyone is littering earth but they have no clue how much it hurts.

WOW! I really agree, but i

Submitted by maninderk on Sun, 2010-04-11 19:33.

WOW! I really agree, but i really love your opinion, its like a quote.... and WOW! Your quote is SO good! I REALLY AGREE!

where do you think your

Submitted by olopez on Mon, 2010-04-12 10:16.

where do you think your garbage goes to the white house ...it got to go somewhere right

the garbage goes to land

Submitted by maninderk on Tue, 2010-04-13 16:38.

the garbage goes to land fills :)

which is sad, cuz or earth is getting filled with garbage!!!

Hey maininderk I love your

Submitted by RoudmiseEBCHS on Mon, 2011-01-24 11:38.

Hey maininderk

I love your post i don't know why people just can't hold on to there garbage.The beach is not the place to litter when the water comes on shoar it could sweep up the garbage.The garbage then lead to the ocean and kill fishes,seals,etc.People should just stop littering and start recycling.