The stop of makin minibikes

by: drob9899

The motorcycle manufactures stopped making the 50cc motorcycles for little kids. They stopped making them because the kids were chewing on the plastics and getting sick from the chemicals on the plastic. This interests me because when I have kids, I would want them to ride when their young. I want to go deeper into why they stopped making them. 

On the website transworld.net, they explain more things it detail. In the article, The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) explains any product intended for children with lead at more than 600ppm is hereby banned from retail. The dealers are no longer to sell any inventoried CRF50s, CRF70s, and CRF80s. Minibikes were supposed to be made for children 12 and under. All motorcycles have certain amounts of lead that can be found in everything from the aluminum in various parts, to the engine cases and wiring.

I disagree with the views expressed. Then I have kids I would like to have my kids be able to ride and grow up on motorcycles like I did. Think the topic is still not necessary because those who still want to have their kids to be able to ride like their parents did in their child hood.

oh .

Submitted by irod1576 on Thu, 2010-04-15 12:47.

oh .

its becuase the bike have

Submitted by rswa0589 on Thu, 2010-04-15 12:50.

its becuase the bike have led in them and the people who to have it banned are thinking that some how the kids are biting the frames and the only led on the bikes are in the bottom ends of the engine so im hoping the law will not pass becuase for my sport the is the future of are sport