Swimming Life

by: 21ebiedo

It is important to exercise but not too much. It can be dangerous to exercise too much especially at a young age. Exercising is important because it keeps us healthy and in good body shape. I participate in a sport after school which helps me get my exercise. I swim at The LaGuardia Community College for 2 hours today which isn't to much. If you participate in a sport after school, you would know that it isn't just important to us but it is fun to do. i think that exercise is one of the most important parts of keeping your body at a healthy weight. Exercise also helps people lose weight and lower the risk of some diseases.For example, when you exercise you decrease the chance of getting type 2 diabetes. When I swim I work all of my muscles and I work all of the parts of my body. This is a really fun sport for me to do and I get my daily exercise done. Swimming is a really big part of my life because it takes a lot my time and allows me to stay healthy and avoid dangerous diseases. It also makes me have fun with my friend. I love to swim because it is my exercise that keeps me healthy and in shape. So try to get into a sport that will help you exercise and allow you to have fun at the same time.

Swimming

21chiad's picture
Submitted by 21chiad on Tue, 2016-03-01 22:08.

Hey Omar,

I totally agree. Exercising does help reduce body fat and to maintain a healthy fit body. I know this because I too swim. I swim at Flushing Meadow Corona Park for about 2 hours everyday. I also have to go to the gym twice a week. Sometimes when you exercise way too much your body can get extremely soar and tired. This might cause you to get sick or muscle aches. Therefore you shouldn't over exercise. Exercising shouldn't be something you are forced to do. It should be something fun like swimming. Swimming is a good exercise to get strength and it helps in cardio as well. It's also a good way to hang out with your friends. So everyone should get out and explore the wonderful world of sports.