System that connects all people by a red thread - celebrities

Hollywood marriages often only last for a couple of years. When both works in the entertainment business it’s hard to find time for each other. Not only are often are both very busy with different projects at any time, but they’re also both talked about in media constantly. To have that pressure on a relationship can ruin a lot. It’s good to have a person in the same business in that form that you have a partner that really understand what you’re going through. But how do you find the balance in a relationship where every little fight or new detail are shared with the rest of the world? Where your misery is put up as first page entertainment in the biggest magasins?
A lot of hollywood couples break up after a rather short amount of time, but then again you have some that stays together through sunshine and storms. The couples that seems to be able to get through whatever it would be that could stop them from living a happy life together. Those couples are the definition of strong.

45 year old Jon Bon Jovi from the famous rock group Bon Jovi, has been married to his high school sweetheart for 18 years. They’ve gotten through hard times while he was on the road doing concerts, and not to mention when he first became famous. They’ve also taken their time to raise 4 kids together.
Jon Bon Jovi says himself that he haven’t always been a saint when he’s been out doing concerts around the world. But he and his wife has gotten through it all together. When asked about if he has considered to switch his wife out with a younger model, like many rockstars tend to do, there’s not even a question. “I wouldn’t trade her in for anything” he says immediate.

Jon Bon Jovi and Dorotheas story, is one of many true love stories out there. The rockstar who married his high school sweetheart and stayed together through all good and bad that life gave them. When you read such stories you can relate it to the terms about soulmates and the red thread. Are we really destined to be with one person for the rest of our lives? And is it only one person that can be this soulmate for you? Or are there several people around the world? To keep a marriage strong you have to do some sacrifices to make it work, but is it only about what you put into it yorself? Or is it pre-destined that you’ll stay together or break up after a certain amount of time?
No one can really tell this for sure, but there’s plenty of theories out there about bigger powers above us, and rules that works in our lives without any exceptions.
Marriages like Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea proves that it’s actually possible to stay together even though you meet a lot of challenges. Maybe it’s by choice, or by chance, or maybe, just maybe, it’s because that’s just how it’s suppose to be.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-462205/Jon-Bon-Jovi-Ive-sai...