Tennis Mind Games

by: Jmo

Tennis helps your body and your mind mainly for the better for example it improves your focus on certain item's and it improves your overall health and stamina but some people claim that tennis is the opposite of what it seems like because of the mental stress you get during a match game and the physical stress your body takes from constant griping and the muscle joint but they don't notice that those kind of damages can heal but the skill of tennis the fun of it and the improvements will never go away so long as you keep trying in tennis and you never give up.

Uploaded on November 10, 2007 by EUSKALANATO

when i see this picture it showed how the human arm can be perfected and made stronger with training and looking at this arm it also shows me the mechanics of how the muscle move and connect with each other to make it possible to move the arm

Recently i read a post about if the birth of a child will affect roger federer's game and the quote i enjoyed the most in the article was " “Fatherhood changes your life dramatically,” explained Becker, who won the 1996 Australian Open after the birth of his first son, Noah. “It would be more difficult to focus on one thing alone because your main focus is for your child and your wife, and tennis becomes secondary. That’s a fact,” Becker said.

The Swiss remained very quite about when the baby is due. All he said is that it is due in summer. This gave life to some rumors if the baby is due during one of the three major tournaments - French Open, Wimbledon or the US Open. At that point it would be interesting to see, if he still believes that it won’t affect his state of mind and where his priorities are: Tennis or Family." and reading this article made me think honestly i would think that the birth of a child will impact your mind because you will be thinking if your child is healthy if it is a boy or a girl and if you should be with your wife to take of the child and no matter how much you attempt to ignore it your body wont and it may not seem like it at first but with enough time your game will get affected and you will not be playing to the best of your abilitywith will add on mental stress.

"Roger Federer has won the ATP World Tour’s Stefan Edberg sportsmanship award for a record fifth consecutive year, and he was chosen the favorite player for the sixth year in a row in a poll of fans.

Top-ranked Rafael Nadal was chosen player of the year, and Daniel Nestor and Nenad Zimonjic were selected doubles team of the year.

James Blake won the Arthur Ashe humanitarian of the year award for his charitable efforts, and Rainer Schuettler was chosen comeback player of the year. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga was chosen most improved, and Kei Nishikori won newcomer of the year." reading gave me some hope because i have always though that getting awards was nearly impossible but after seeing all the catagories for a award i think this could really improve the mindset of your tennis pratice and/or tennis game because knowing that you got a award for something you did for example being the most improved form last year or rookie of the year can make you want to try harder and improve more beyond your current skill and then you can enjoy the momentum you will get from this

THE OPENS QUALIFICATIONS ARE

Submitted by khassan on Mon, 2009-05-11 12:00.

THE OPENS QUALIFICATIONS ARE STARTING THIS WEEK! Yeah, just want to throw that out, as well as:TENNIS RULES!!!!!

Dear Justin, I got through

Submitted by Odarri on Mon, 2009-05-11 12:25.

Dear Justin,

I got through with reading your post and I am thinking to myself, "Tennis has made my arms better, in control, and is strong. In tennis it was hard to know control with a racket and arm synchronization. But after all it helps you to power, and manhandle with points of focus.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "Tennis helps your body and your mind mainly for the better for example it improves your focus on certain item's and it improves your overall health and stamina but some people claim that tennis is the opposite of what it seems like because of the mental stress you get during a match game and the physical stress your body takes from constant griping and the muscle joint but they don't notice that those kind of damages can heal but the skill of tennis the fun of it," I think this is awesome information because I am tennis player myself, trying to become better in sport, and outstandingly became great at the sport, at least enough to bet my tennis coach.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next.

thank you for responding to

Submitted by Jmo on Wed, 2009-10-14 10:18.

thank you for responding to my post and as i wrote before in my post tennis is suppose to help u improve your mental focus and physical focus due to the constant play and control as u replyed that during a game your mental state takes a lot of pressure and your body take s a lot of pressure form the constant change of grips and movement those are all just training to make you last longer and normally the stress of a match will only affect you during the match it is your choice on how to observe and decide on each point taking the possibilitys of wht can happen and what is unexpected. thank you odarri for reading my post i will try to put up more tennis related things when i have free time

i do agree with you justin.

Submitted by ctai on Fri, 2009-09-04 18:04.

i do agree with you justin. tennis is something that makes you stronger and something that really helps your body. I know this because I play tennis myself as well. It has helped me become stronger and it has also build my mindset as a person. Tennis is about control and stamina because you have to run all around the court and hit your shots to the right area.