Texting While Driving

I think by now almost everyone knows that texting and driving is extremely dangerous, the only problem is that a lot of people still do it. I know there are a lot of things like this out there, so I wanted to provide facts that would really grab peoples attention. I think the most stunning piece of information that I found is the fact that texting reduces your reaction time worse that being drunk does.

texting and driving infographic

"Facts and Statistics." Distracted Driving : Facts And Statistics. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 May 2016.
"Texting and Driving Statistics - Distracted Driving Drives Up Risk." Edgarsnyder.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 May 2016.
"Texting and Driving Statistics." Texting and Driving Statistics. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 May 2016.
"You Can Help Your Teen." Texting_and_driving_facts. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 May 2016.

Powerful, with intelligent

Submitted by Roan522 on Tue, 2016-05-31 10:37.

Powerful, with intelligent use of graphics, statistics, etc.

great article

Submitted by tguerrero on Fri, 2016-06-03 08:19.

Your piece was great. I really liked how you added many information on what happens when someone looks at their cell phone. I think that many people should keep their phones away from them while they are driving. This will also help many people not crash.

I think that texting while

Submitted by jbenitez on Fri, 2016-06-03 08:19.

I think that texting while driving is a big issue. This is all sadly true. A lot of people have died because they text while driving. I agree that texting while driving is extremly dangerous.

I think that texting while

I think that texting while

I like that you took your

Submitted by vuribe on Fri, 2016-06-03 08:26.

I like that you took your time to write about something that is important. It is sad that these kinds of things happen because of people who can't wait until they stop driving to text. Your information was really great and it taught me new fact about texting while driving.

I like that you took your

Submitted by vuribe on Fri, 2016-06-03 08:22.

I like that you took your time to write about something that is important and your information was really great.

I like that you took your

I agree with you Skadrofske

ayoc's picture
Submitted by ayoc on Fri, 2016-06-03 09:15.

I agree with you Skadrofske because i have seen a lot of people text while they are driving.They are basicly taking risks. It´s like they don´t care about there own life.

Good review

Submitted by deandre on Fri, 2016-06-03 09:21.

I strongly agree with you that texting and driving is very dangerous and that it has killed many people. I really like when you said it makes your reaction worse than when you are drunk. I didn't know that.

Great!

mtabares's picture
Submitted by mtabares on Fri, 2016-06-03 10:10.

I really liked how you put your thinking into it and how you found powerful information about texting while driving. I really think that is a big issue now in days that can cause a big crash. I liked how your pictures connected to your topic and not other things.

Amazing!!

nyaijah's picture
Submitted by nyaijah on Fri, 2016-06-03 10:30.

I agree with you @mtabares, I like how much thinking they did to this piece. This is a REALLY BIG problem today. Teenagers and adults are loosing their lives to a text or phone call.

I think its crazy how alot of

ateixeira's picture
Submitted by ateixeira on Fri, 2016-06-03 10:19.

I think its crazy how alot of people are affected by drunk driving. Alot of people pay more attention to there phone while driving more then they pay attention to the road.

I like how you explained and

jrodriguez2's picture
Submitted by jrodriguez2 on Fri, 2016-06-03 10:24.

I like how you explained and described your thinking and I wanted to say that on April 4,2015 my brother passed away on a car accident a guy was drunk driving and crashed into him and him and his wife died.

I agree with you a lot of

afortunato's picture
Submitted by afortunato on Fri, 2016-06-03 10:35.

I agree with you a lot of thee crashes year round are caused by people that are texting and driving and that is the reason why adults and teenagers are losing their lives.