Thanksgiving

by: csloan

One of the traditions my family has is painting cookies for the holidays.  Whether it's Christmas, Halloween, Valentines Day, you name it, we whip up some white rolled cookies and paint them with frosting.  This year at Thanksgiving we painted turkeys, leaves, and pumpkins.

What are some of the Thanksgiving traditions in your family?

Kool Tradition

Submitted by CFlores on Wed, 2008-12-03 13:14.

I really like your Thanksgiving tradition it's really cool, the way you and your family members do things together. My Thanksgiving tradition is to have family get together and share food with one another, bringing dishes from each other recipes and then just sharing it. I think that it is very coo l how one can do this together because it brings closer to one another. This is a family tradition that will never die no matter what because almost every family likes to share amongst one another and just getting together for just 1 holiday makes everything seem as the way it is supposed to be. Thankz for writing this piece, I think that it makes sense and I can relate to this =)

Cookies look good!!!!

Submitted by sbenitez on Mon, 2008-12-08 20:24.

Cookies look good!!!!

The cookies look really good

Submitted by ndaza on Tue, 2008-12-09 17:41.

The cookies look really good but to me holidays are about families and spending time with them even though yes families can be annoying sometimes and embarsing but you know you still love your family nobody can change them but there yours and nobody can change that