Thirteen Reasons Why

by: Molly

Jay Asher wrote a novel called Thirteen Reasons Why. This book starts off with a character that is not introduced, and the reader may find this character a little odd, and may question their actions.

For example on page two, it says: “I should have waited till after school. I should have given Jenny one final day of peace. Though she doesn't deserve it. When she gets home tomorrow, or the next day, she will find a package on her door step.”

Readers may be asking themselves, what is this package and what is in it? but this does not get answered until later on in the book. The reader also my wonder who is this person mailing Jenny this box? questions like these are not answered until later on in the book.

Connections

Submitted by Katia on Tue, 2014-05-20 21:08.

I felt the same way after reading parts of this book. It left me feeling very confused its nice to know I am not the only one. Great post!

Connections

i loved this book! it left me

Harley G's picture
Submitted by Harley G on Thu, 2014-06-12 14:43.

i loved this book! it left me feeling confused after the first part as well.

Hi Molly, This book sounds

Submitted by Cborgialli on Tue, 2015-09-22 22:18.

Hi Molly,
This book sounds really suspenseful! You probably could have added more details about the book but overall your writing made me really want to read this book!