The time I talked to a homeless person

by: IFofana

You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.

The time I talk to a homeless person

Im going to help a lot of people specially the people who have cancer and people who is homeless. And plus I’m not going to keep the money for my self. I'm going to keep some for me and some for the peoples. I'm going to help my family out.

The reason I want to help changed people live is because when I was in 3rd grade I use to be seeing homeless people digging inside the garbage can and that made me feel dreadful. It made me feel like I have to have help them but I couldn't because I had to go to school and plus that day I had a practice test.
The homeless people change who I am because one time when I think I was 5 or 6 I ask one of them “why do you do this, he told me because he got kick out from his house. I said thats sad and he said because he didn't listen to his dad & mom. Then he told me "don't be like me be a good boy, ok." That made me think to dont mess up my life.

I fell bad for homeless

dbrown's picture
Submitted by dbrown on Wed, 2014-05-14 13:32.

I fell bad for homeless people because they don't have a home to i do. Homeless people make me sad because they eating trash and they don't have to do that. I think homeless people do that for them self they can make something of them self's. Homeless people need some one to help them.

Homeless people need to find a job so they can make money.People like that can make something of them self's.The only think thing that's bother me is how they family left them like that.Homeless people think know body likes or love them.

Onetime i so a homeless person and they told me if they can get some money I felt bad so i gave him. Homeless people need someone in they life. Its sad that they dont have no one.I try to help them. Some people be mean to them but i dont.

Homeless People

RMorales's picture
Submitted by RMorales on Fri, 2014-09-12 11:44.

Dear Ismael:

I am interested about your post “the time i talked to a homeless person “ okay it was a time i was about 10 & me & my little sister was coming from burger king i saw a homeless person and he looked like he was dying & i felt bad for him i gave him about 5 dollars in change.

One sentence you wrote that stand out for me is “ the homeless people change who i am because i was 5 or 6 i ask one of them why do you do this, he told me because he kick out his house. i think this is sad because i know a lot of people and most of them are my friends.

Another sentence that stood out for me is “Im going to help a lot of people specially the people who have cancer and people who is homeless. And plus I’m not going to keep the money for my self. I'm going to keep some for me and some for the peoples. I'm going to help my family out.” this sentence stood out for me because i would also like to help homeless people & also people that have cancer and all that other sickness that people is getting or already have. i really feel bad for most people that have to deal with the sickness the have to go throw for the raise of they life. for example , cancer , skin cancer , there’s a lot of sickness that you can get oh i almost forgot HIV !.

Thanks for your writing i look forward to seeing what you write next, because we share the same thoughts and i can relate to your post i hope share more interesting questions.

I fell bad for homeless

jbernabe's picture
Submitted by jbernabe on Tue, 2014-09-16 11:20.

I fell bad for homeless people because they don't have a home to i do.
This was a good story

Dear IFofana I am happy that

Submitted by spineda on Wed, 2014-09-17 14:38.

Dear IFofana
I am happy that i read your post because it shows that after you spoke to that homeless man , you began to appreciated the more finer things in life and not took so much for granted.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “The reason I want to help changed people live is because when I was in 3rd grade I use to be seeing homeless people digging inside the garbage can and that made me feel dreadful.” i normally feel the same way because no one has to go through what the less fortunate go through. it makes me sad seeing that around the community and that just gives me an urge to help!
Another sentence that I came across was "don't be like me be a good boy, ok." That made me think to dont mess up my life.” its hard reading this and i can only imagine how you felt when the person told you this because you dont wanna end up like this.sometimes these people get involved with drugs and loose themselves that its hard to get back on the right track again.
Your post reminds me of the time i saw a video of a group of teenagers helping a homeless man and giving him clothes and food. that made my heart warm.
Thanks for your writing. i look forward to reading more from you because you opened my eyes alot and made me think in a different way.

indeilble moments

cceballos's picture
Submitted by cceballos on Mon, 2014-09-22 10:50.

Dear,fofana
I am amazed by your post "The time I talk to a homeless person" because I liked the way you wrote it and it had a lot of details.Also it was sort and you stick to the point.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "I'm going to help a lot of people specially the people who have cancer and people who is homeless. And plus I’m not going to keep the money for my self. I'm going to keep some for me and some for the peoples. I'm going to help my family out." I think this is nice because you are putting details into the sentence of the person that has cancer.
Another sentence that I liked was: "It made me feel like I have to have help them but I couldn't because I had to go to school and plus that day I had a practice test." This stood out for me because I liked the way the sentence was written.
Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time I had to write a book report to about a book call black boy and it was boring because my theher pick the the book i had to write a book report.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your write was amazing.

This story was really

Submitted by Maliha_JMCHS on Tue, 2015-12-15 15:16.

This story was really amazing. Your writing is so simple yet so captivating. I can tell that you are a special human being and will do great things in life.
I love how personal you make your writing and how it can relate to people from every walks of life. Keep up the passionate composing, you have a gift.