The time my mom left me in the supermarket

by: amartinez

I was a baby, and my mom, my dad, and my aunt were going food shopping and they brought me along.

When my family was done and they went to pay for the stuff. My mom left me near the vegetable aisle.

Then my mom went to call a cab, and all of a sudden my mom asked my dad and my aunt, "Do you have the baby?"

My aunt asked my dad, "Do you have the baby?" and neither of them had me.

My dad, my mom, and my aunt went running into the supermarket looking for me, and thank God, my mom found me in the vegetable aisle.

She said, "Oh my baby! Thank God no one took you! I would have been crazy looking for you."

Dear A Martinez I am proud

CAnderson's picture
Submitted by CAnderson on Wed, 2014-06-25 13:49.

Dear A Martinez
I am proud with your post “THE TIME MY MOM LEFT ME IN SUPERMARKET” because it never happened to me but if it ever happened to me my parent will be looking for me, because I’m their first born.so I gusse you are lucky that they found you.

Another sentence that I did not like was: when you said”your parent left you in the market.then they came back for you" This stood out for me because if I grow up and it happened,then what would I do?

Your post reminded me of something that happened to me when I was in Africa when my mom did not come to Africa for 8 years.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I would like to read more about your post.

I AM happy with your story

YSanchez's picture
Submitted by YSanchez on Mon, 2014-09-08 10:21.

I AM happy with your story because your mom found you and she didn't let get lost you were very lucky because most children they get lost and rapedand they never find them or they ask for money to give them back is horrible i hate it cuz i can relate to this story because on time i got lost in the mall. with my mom that was the worst my mom called the cops they found me two hours later eating ice cream but i knew my mother's name so i just told the guard i was lost
they found me

one sentence that stood out for me is when you said that they found yopu in the firt ahile that was funny because i was wondering what you was doing in first ahile ?? i think that this is a good story because this may help other from getting lost or how to stay safe when you out to keep them safe .

another sentence that i liked when you said that they found you and you guys when home happy this stood out for because that was good that you got found.

your post post reminds me of something that had happened to me in d.rr where i got lost and almost got kidnapped i was so sacred and i was crying like crazy i wanted to go home i didnt know where i was but lucky my mom was found .

thanks for writing .i look forward to seeing what you write next ,because story like this is very treu thank you for shareing it and what will bring me back is more base on real life and what happens in the bronx w ith young teens and children

ashely hard day

YSanchez's picture
Submitted by YSanchez on Mon, 2014-09-08 10:28.

Dear Ashley,

they found me

thats messed up but funny

lgonzalez's picture
Submitted by lgonzalez on Wed, 2014-09-10 13:43.

Dear Amartinez,

I am shocked with your post because you said your mother forgot you in the supermarket.

One sentence that stood out for me was," My mom left me near the vegetable aisle." That's funny because you today dont like veggies. ( i would know, your my best friend.)

Another sentence that stood out for me was," She said, "Oh my baby! Thank God no one took you! I would have been crazy looking for you." That really shows that she cared about you because if not, she would have left you there.

Your post reminds me of a time where my brother and my dad went to the supermarket. My dad asked my brother to put something back and when my brother came back, he didnt see my dad so he walked from 3rd ave to my house. My mom was pissed!

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your stories are ridiculously funny.

I am emotion by your story

jbernabe's picture
Submitted by jbernabe on Tue, 2014-09-16 11:18.

I am emotion by your story because your lucky your mom found you .
One senescence that you wrote that stand me out was when your mom notice that you was missing before she got in the cab.I think this great because some mom forget about their kid until your own your way and shit.
Another sentence that stood me was when she ask your uncle and aunt to see if they had you.This stood out for me because idk.
That never happen to me .
Thanks for your writing .I look forward to seeing what you write next because it was a good story.

E.l.A

ctaveras's picture
Submitted by ctaveras on Wed, 2014-09-17 20:35.

Dear amartinez :

I am excited by your post "The time my mom left me in the Super Market," because that actually happened to me before an dim excited to see i'm not the only one.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "My dad, my mom, and my aunt went running into the supermarket looking for me" I think this is fortunate because some parents don't really notice when there kids are even there so your lucky

Another sentence that I enjoyed was: "thank God, my mom found me in the vegetable aisle.

She said, "Oh my baby! Thank God no one took you!." This stood out for me because i'm glad that your mom found you and that you weren't hurt or stolen.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time i was in the super market with my mom and and told me to go get bread i was 7 yeas old but on my mom i lost my mom and i got scared and started to cry but a worker found me and took me back to her.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your story was really good and i'm pretty sure your next one will be better

she thought her life was over

YSanchez's picture
Submitted by YSanchez on Tue, 2014-10-21 10:43.

DEAR : ASHLEY

they found me

one sentence that stood out for me is when you said that they found you in the first ahile that was funny because i was wondering what you was doing in first ahile ?? i think that this is a good story because this may help other from getting lost or how to stay safe when you out to keep them safe .

another sentence that i liked when you said that they found you and you guys went home happy this stood out for because that was good that you got found.

your post post reminds me of something that had happened to me in d.rr where i got lost and almost got kidnapped i was so sacred and i was crying like crazy i wanted to go home i didn't know where i was but lucky my mom was found .

thanks for writing .i look forward to seeing what you write next ,because story like this is very true thank you for sharing it and what will bring me back is more base on real life and what happens in the bronx with young teens and children

Dear Ashley Martinez I am

mvalerio's picture
Submitted by mvalerio on Wed, 2014-10-29 13:56.

Dear Ashley Martinez
I am interested about your story, “The time my mom left me in the supermarket” because I remember that it happened to my cousin at the Clinic.My family were looking for her everywhere until they found her one minute before the Clinic close.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “ She said, "Oh my baby! Thank God no one took you! I would have been crazy looking for you." I think this because your mother seems to be happy that she find you.
Another sentence that I liked was, "When my family was done and they went to pay for the stuff. My mom left me near the vegetable aisle." This stood out for me because I remember that it happened to me at the doctor that my mom and my brother and my aunt were living from the doctor and they forgot that I was there but I was 5 years old and thank god my mom found me.
One reason I say this is all of your family love you. Another reason I agree with you is because Your mom found and your family or otherwise you wouldn’t be here today. I think that your story was a bad experience for you because maybe you were alone and scared.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I really like your story and I hope more people that could read your story.