True Love

by: angelad
Career goals

Recently, I've fallen in love. The feeling in my heart was, like, making me hyper so much. I felt excited, but nervous at the same time. I feel like the guy I fell in love with is my true love. We fell in love with each other. He's the one for me :)

Ever since then, I've always felt impatient to talk to him. His voice sounded so soothing that it makes you feel relaxed and just express how you feel. I've never felt like this before in my whole life! :D This love felt different from the other "love" I felt. I've been thinking about him for most of the time non-stop. My heart races at the speed of a vampire running at its fullest. My mind is just full of him. I believe this is true love :)

Now, about the other "love" I had felt. Before, everytime I saw my crush,  I would feel shy to talk to him. But my mind wasn't thinking about him for a long time. My heart didn't beat so fast. I never knew what love can really be back then, until the day I really fell in love.

You might be thinking that I'm still young to be falling in love, but that's not true. Anyone can fall in love! True love isn't about the ages, heights, etc...It's about your feelings towards the one you love. Are you in love yet? Do you think the one you love is in love with you also? What happens to you when you fall in love? Please comment :D

Your like a love

Submitted by emilyar on Mon, 2010-05-10 19:12.

Your like a love guru~ Ignore that D: <

Anyway, I'm happy that this is a positive post :) Hooray! Well, I'll have to say that I DID fall in love once or twice but it wasn't some kind of true love kind of thing though D: Just a crush on someone, who was a really great friend of mine....And, and, and one day, I had this kind of weird feeling around him and I was blushing or something everytime he got near....Yeah, D: that's probably it~ <3

I'm SO not a guru D:< I'm SO

Submitted by angelad on Mon, 2010-05-10 22:16.

I'm SO not a guru D:< I'm SO not. If I was, then I would be asking guys if they can date me or not. XP

Didn't I tell you to ignore

Submitted by emilyar on Wed, 2010-05-12 19:12.

Didn't I tell you to ignore that D:<< L.O.L what's with the 'I'm SO' thing going on over there~ xD

Sorry~ X3 I don't know. I

Submitted by angelad on Wed, 2010-05-12 19:41.

Sorry~ X3 I don't know. I just did that for no reason XD lol

sure is it edward  

Submitted by mirandad on Tue, 2010-05-11 17:19.

sure is it edward

It's SO not Edward. He's way

Submitted by angelad on Tue, 2010-05-11 19:52.

It's SO not Edward. He's way older than me, and he doesn't even know me.