Truth or Lie

by: 18Yeungk
honest or not story

This is my Scratch animation project for an Ethical Story. The animation includes five sprites or characters. The story is mainly shown in a house. In the story it basically talks about a girl that accidentally broke her mother's vase. She has a decision to either to tell the truth or lie and blame it on her brother.
Making this project took a long process. When I first began I immediately began to draw the first two backgrounds and characters. I continued to work like this by creating characters and backgrounds when they were introduced. I knew what to do because there was a storyboard that I used as an outline. While I was creating the characters I also included sounds and dialogue. When I included dialogue I had to use a lot of the same blocks such as 'broadcast' and 'when I receive'. This created an affect of characters replying to each other.
After finishing the project I learned one or two things. I learned that you had to plan your time wisely, and so I spent a few hours a week to work on the project. Without planning your time, I could not have finished in time. But because I did plan my time I was able to finish a day early. I also learned that the project took a lot of time. In fact it took about 7 hours for me to finish the project just so the the animation would last about two minutes.

Dear Karen, I really liked

18langk's picture
Submitted by 18langk on Tue, 2013-04-23 12:59.

Dear Karen,
I really liked your post "truth or Lie" because it was interesting and enlightening. It made me think about my project and the things that I did not even notice. I like the second paragraph about how the process was and the things that you encountered while working on this project. Your project itself was interesting and fun. Great Job!

your post "Truth or Lie"

18langk's picture
Submitted by 18langk on Tue, 2013-04-23 13:02.

Dear Karen,