Two Reports : My first Day

I spent the morning walking aimlessly around my new school building. The old building that I would spend the next 10 months in had mold on the walls and cracks on the stairs. There are so many new faces filled with a lack of interest for learning. I continued to wander where I was bumped by a young man who obnoxiously assumed that I was not to find the principal’s office for myself and insisted that I let him take me there. When we got there he left me alone, where I saw her; she looked ruthless and heartless. She even had a snicker after requesting kids into her office. After meeting my relentless principal I was directed to my new English class, where the workload is unbearable. To get the homework assignments done you need to dedicate a solid 3 hours. This is going to be a merciless year.

I spent the morning walking without direction around my new school building. The antique like building that I would spend the next 10 months in had imperfections here and there but overall was a beautiful sight filled with vibrant color. There are so many new faces with only a few inattentive learners but overall great student environment. I continued on my trail and I was gently thumped by a very sweet young man that noticed I was a bit lost finding my way to the principal’s office and genuinely took it upon him to show me where it was. After showing me where it was the boy said “I’ll see you later” and continued on to his class, there she was; she looked firm and fierce a person worthy of others respect. She had a welcoming chuckle when inviting children into her office. After meeting my respectable principal I was directed to my new English class, the work is a lot but it’s only for today to get me caught up with the rest of the class. Tonight I’m going to have to dedicate a solid 3 hours to get the work done and be fully caught up. This is going to be a great year.