Let's Talk About ISIS

To learn more about ISIS I did some research and found this article called “ISIS Trail Of Terror”. In this article I learned that ISIS commeted a lot of crimes, including buring a pilot alive, killing 3 people from England and 2 people from Japan and 1 American hostiges.In the same article I also learned that ISIS means islamic state of iraq and syria.In another article “there is only one way to destroy ISIS.” I learned that ISIS could be stopped by stopping the Syrian war.

For my video I interviewed a teacher in the hall.One thing the teacher in the hall said that was surprising was that his brother had PTSD. One.One thing that the teacher in the hall said in the interview that I agreed with was that “we don’t know what ISIS is fighting for”It was the opinion of the teacher in the hall that he would not join the army.I also interviewed tippet.One thing tippet said in the interview that was surprising was he is a pacifist.One thing that mr.tippett said in the interview that I agreed with was that he would not join the army.It was the opinion of mr.tippett that ISIS is a terrorist group.

All of this makes me think why would ISIS do something like this.Also I got some points of view of ISIS. And lastly ISIS is bad.

Jaylen Respones

Submitted by jhostos on Thu, 2016-01-28 12:41.

Dear Abraham,
That is a good video that you did on youthvoices dot net.That is really good that you did your work.That is good that you did the video.
Abraham the part you missed up on is when you stunner a lot in the video.I like the part when you kept putting details in your interview.I think you was brave enough to .interview somebody.
One sentences I like that Mr.Tippett said that ISIS is going around the world and he said the ISIS is a terrorist.And what Abraham had did was a lot of eye contact.Your post had remind me about something in the park on the block in the movie that I had watch.I am looking for the next video that you like to do.

I looked up more things to read about ISIS

Submitted by tmyrick on Fri, 2016-01-29 12:24.

Dear Abraham,

I am very impressed with your video about ISIS. even though I don’t really know a lot about ISIS.

One sentence that stands out for me is, why do they call themselves isis?

I found this article that might solve the question.

Another question was, you added a lot of details about isis. (which is amazing)

Your post reminds of the kkk

People say that they are christians, but why would they burn the cross?

We don't hate people because of their race. We are a Christian organization," Frank Ancona, the imperial wizard of the Traditional American Knights of the KKK, told NBC 12, distancing himself from the Klan's violent history, asserting that he is seeking to "set the record straight."

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/kkk-leader-wer

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/kkk-leader-were-a-christian-organizati...

Thanks for your writing, i look forward to seeing what you write next.

This was a very good video,

Submitted by Zander on Fri, 2016-01-29 17:37.

This was a very good video, Im glad to see that their are other people out there who are concerned with ISIS. I thought it was really good how you mentioned the Saudi-Irainian conflict as part of the fuel for ISIS. I also thought it was good how you differentiated between ISIS and average muslims. You made a distinction that many people all over the world seem unable to make. You are a better informed and have more knowledge about several people I know, and Im glad that there is someone out there like you who cares about this issue.

love the topic!!

kchisholm's picture
Submitted by kchisholm on Mon, 2016-02-01 00:32.

Dear : Abraham

I love your video based on Isis i feel like not to many kids or people in general are really worried about them or like taking them seriously.

so therefore i am very glad that you have picked such a topic based on a terrorist group
i really like your interview “let’s talk about ISIS” for my opinion and my perspective on you picking that topic is very surprising and i think that should open up everyone's eyes because that it something that is happening now at this very moment and generally speaking kids now are being more aware than ever!!.

In your video i love all the informative quotes and how they had something to do with your questions about all the warnings and such and that picture of the flag in your video is actually Boko haram which is worst than ISIS, They haven’t been covered much in the mainstream media but Boko Haram have been terrorizing Africans with devastating, widespread and long-lasting consequences.

Feedback for Abraham

mhernandez's picture
Submitted by mhernandez on Thu, 2016-02-11 14:00.

Dear Abraham:

I am interested with your video, “Let’s talk about ISIS” because you had a lot to talk about. Also I didn’t know a lot about ISIS, but in your interview you explained about them.

One part of your video that stands out to me is where you ask: “Where do you get your information from?” I think this is good because the people you interviewed had different ways of getting information like CNN, newspapers and the Internet.

Another part of the video that I like was: “Is ISIS a real terrorist group.” This stood out to me because the interviewers answered the question very quickly saying that they are a real terrorist group cause of the crimes ISIS committed.

Your video reminds me of something that happened to me one time and it is my video that i'm making. The video is about crime going on in NYC.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you made interesting questions on ISIS.