The Wee Free Men

by: onixn

Tiffany Aching is a shepherd living on her family's farm in the hills. She comes from a long line of excellent shepherds before her, has read the entire dictionary, and is just a bit too clever. Her perfectly ordinary world spirals out of control when a mysterious, sharp-tongued woman named Miss Tick tells her she is a witch, and that her little brother Wentworth has been kidnapped by the Queen of Fairies. Her task: invade Fairyland and steal back her brother, with only a clan of tiny (more vulgar than is strictly necessary) blue men, a toad, and a frying pan. Pint-size drunkenness along the way is to be expected.

The book sounds good, and I

Submitted by meme2019 on Fri, 2016-01-08 12:47.

The book sounds good, and I liked your summary. Can't wait to read it.

This Book sounds really good.

Submitted by MarenH2 on Fri, 2016-01-08 18:23.

This Book sounds really good. You did a great job of describing it without giving anything away. It is definitely going on my reading list.

This Book sounds really good.

the book sound good

Submitted by Eliohs on Mon, 2016-01-11 10:26.

the book sounds good and i might read it but i don't like reading that much so who knows.

the book sound good

the book sound good