whale talk

I am reading a book called Whale Talk and its about a boy named Tj is in a swimming team.and there are many things wrong with the team firstable the school doesnt have a pool and thats a big deal because they cant practice at the school so they have to drive about 30 minutes so practice is not very easy for the hole team.And there are many kids like Mikethat he is very bad and what i mean about bad is that he tease Tj. And like rich also is very bad because he killed a deer for no reason and Tj when to tell him why he did that and Rich beat up Tj because he when to tell him  why he had killed the deer.

why do you think Rich killed the deer?

Where in the story is a part of racism?

How did Richs dad kill the boy with the truck?

Rich didn't kill the dear

Submitted by shiatth816 on Fri, 2009-01-23 10:07.

Rich didn't kill the dear just because it was "mean."

He was hunting but you're not allowed to kill baby deers, but Rich didn't care.

And T.J. was holding the deer so Rich wouldn't shoot it, but he shot it from under T.J.

The reason why that's messed up in my opinion is because A- he could've killed T.J. if he missed, and you're not allowed to shoot baby deers and he broke the law.

T.J. was hurt because he could've been killed but that innocent deer was killed and died in his arms..

Rich didn't kill the dear

Well-Written!!

Submitted by 14mehtan on Fri, 2009-01-23 12:51.

This was a great response to read.  i like how you added questions and tha main idea of the story.  When you finish reading the book you should tell me how it is  because the book seems amazingly interesting. I didn't read the book but I really would like to.  You should check my discussion at http://youthvoices.net/node/3186.

=] *=] *=] *=] *=] *=] *=] *=]*

Neha M. Baccalaureate School