What do dogs say , when they bark?????!!!!!!!!!

by: baeyam

Something that I have been interested in learning about has been about what do dogs say when they bark. I remember it has got my attention every time I wonder why my dog barks at me and others. This question has always been on my mind, but I never really caught the reason why. He’ll try to tell me something but I just don’t know what he’s trying to tell me. Lately, the issue has caught my eyes again. I know that many people feel like they’re interested in learning more about what dogs are trying to tell us. I heard dogs bark for a reason. Now that just what I heard, it may be true or not.

One thing that I know for sure about dogs is that sometimes they just want attention. Now that I have studied my share of dogs, many people don't know the meaning of why dogs bark. I believe that when dogs bark there a strong meaning behind it. Personally it’s funny to me how no one ever questioned this before to me.

What my dog has to say is important to me . I know very little about their language.This is why I want to learn more on this topic.

Being that I didn’t have a lot of background information on dogs language, I chose to do some research on this topic. As I searched for blogs and news articles on Google I came across this one article :http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/canine-corner/201103/what-are-dogs-trying-say-when-they-bark. This article provided a lot of information on the dog language. I came across to low pitched sounds (such as a dog's growl) usually indicate threats, anger and the possibility of aggression. I felt surprise because in this site I found several different type of dog’s language and what they mean. I was entertained by what I have read.

In another article http://dogtrainer.quickanddirtytips.com/body-language-tail-wagging.aspx tals about how dogs communicate with there body aswell. in this quote it states “A friendly wag -- unmistakably friendly -- often involves the dog’s whole back end. Her tail moves sweepingly back and forth. If she’s really excited about the person she’s greeting, she may even wag in big, fast circles.This is true because my dog react like this when he meets a person that comes to my house . He feels excited and welcomes them.

All of this makes me think that the way dogs interact are really meaningful. There were all types of ways dogs interact. I enjoy learning about dogs language because now I know what it means and I can tell others what their dogs are trying to say and what they mean. I learned that when dogs move their tail a lot they are showing happiness.