What Is It About Them?

by: robnia

Something that I have been interested in learning more about has been what it is about boys that always seems to catch a female's attention. I remember Alimata talking about it in class one day, but I just seemed to realize that was a question I need to answer for myself. Lately, the issue has caught my eye again. I know that people may feel that it’s all about their appearance, personality, style, and features. From what I have heard, females tend to be very distracted when it comes to boys. For example, I heard that females tend to worry more about boy then they self and their lifestyle. Now that's just what I've heard, it may or may not be true.
One thing that I know for sure is boys are always catching females attention very often. Now, I've studied my share of relationships and boys are really attractive, but not to the point where it throws me of. I believe that most girls feel the need to be with a boy to get love because they not getting it at home Personally, It's funny to me how most girls feel that way.
Being that I didn't have a lot of background information on boys that always seems to catch a female's attention, I chose to do some research on the topic. As I searched for blogs and news articles on Google, I came across this one article Why Are Bad Boys So Attractive To Women?(http://l-pawlik-kienlen.suite101.com/why-are-bad-boys-so-attractive-to-w...). This article provided a lot of information and opinions on why are boys always catching females attention. Some people felt that girls tend to do it to make the male happy. “women aren’t attracted to men who are submissive”. This statement didn't really surprise me all that much, but it did make me feel successful.
In another article there was this one statement that made me nod my head in agreement with the writer. It was all girls do tend to look more for the hot jocks in high school, but I only know one guy out of all the hot jocks which in my school is a total of about 1,000 that would be a nice boyfriend for any girl. This is so true because most girls tend to go for the hot male, but they be the first ones to treat you wrong. The unattractive boys be the ones who will treat you right and actually care about you.
All of this makes me think that females need to be more aware of the choices they make because sometimes they make the wrong choices and don’t realize until things go wrong. This is what puts us in the situations that’s hard to over come at the end of the day, but it seem to cause stress over unnecessary things. Being strong for ourselves is whats best.