where does the human begin and where does he or she end 5

by: jsmith
What I'm good at

Where does the human begin and where does he or she end?
So last time i talked about the human cycle and one of its rules. Today i will discuss with you another rule that i have been thinking about. This is the second most significant rule and..the second rule.  I explained in the last essay that the first rule was never to inhibit,cause when you do that,you sort of induce this slant. The second rule is that you should never force emotion on other people as a way of getting rid of it. You see if you understand the human cycle then you know that emotions get passed on but the cycle works alone. It works for us but it does its business in complete solitude. The cycle is the only one that gets to pass on the emotion,that is the only skill it has. Your job is just to feel and live. Think of it as a game of Simon says in which you are oblivious to. The feeling gets sent along to whoever the cycle tells you to pass it to It is almost like a bunch of hands of insatiable hands reaching out trying to grab that emotional hamburger. Those hands year for the one sustenance that eludes them.  I have said in the past that the cycle is living but it does not have a mouth, it does not communicate, it believes that communication is sort of an indirect form of evil and malice and it slows down the emotional transfer process.All words have an imaginary force just like everything else. This certain force creates a laconic impediment or block for a particular emotion. The force of the particular emotion clashing with the force of a particular word does not cause an equal or opposite reaction.  I believe that communication is a race within itself...just like  humans. There are numerous forms of conversation as well as words to make up those conversations.   The process has to run at the same rate constantly,even the slightest faulter in the cycle induces a series of violent events.  I will explain in the next paragraph what will happen when we do not follow this rule. We cannot function on nothing,that is literally impossible. We must be involved somehow...even if its in the most piquant of ways.

Rule 2: Never force
So as i briefly discussed in the last paragraph, there is another rule..the rule states that you should never force your emotion on anybody else. We are all individuals which means we have different personalities,flaws etc etc. Our peculiarities help us get through the day in different ways. I become a bit irate when i think about how those odd traits become blocked by all these fragments of other peoples insecurities and all these other external impediments. Sometimes what we want gets in the way of what we need, the former in our minds sometimes weighs more in then the latter and then we realize the mistake we made when its to late. One of the many impediments that would cease our expression of traits are the forces of emotion another being. You are only you which means you are not someone else. As you can see, we are not physically connected. We are not some human form of pangea,there is no historical evidence proving that we all one person at a certain period of time. So what does forcing emotion on other people specifically do to the cycle and the world for that matter?

....What happens?
So now i will explain in the best way possible what takes place during and after the forcing of emotion on people. When you do try to falsely give off emotion, it creates a false chain of events. You see, all the causes and effects of the world have to be sound and good. There is no balance in that type of system. I believe that whatever you do must have a positive subsequent reaction on someone or something. You do NOT want to send that kind of message out into the world.  You would like to see the good in people and when a false emotion hits another person, there is a certain erosion of what makes that person themselves. It is sort of like those smoking commercials where they advertise why you should not smoke. In one of the commercials,the kid is standing there and all these other kids are doing all these things to him and then after a while, he loses himself. That is exactly what happens when you let out a false emotion, you lose what makes you...you. I think that this is why we have so many corrupt people these days...they are corrupt because they have not been able to grow. We are decent and functional beings,all we need to do is follow the cycle and do what it tells us to. All we have to do is go with the flow.

Quote: religious connection

"For example, Hitchens, a columnist for Vanity Fair and author of the book God Is Not Great, told a capacity crowd at the University of Toronto, “I think religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt, and I claim that right.” His words were greeted with hoots of approval.

Religion is “sinister, dangerous and ridiculous,” Hitchens tells NPR, because it can prompt people to fly airplanes into buildings, and it promotes ignorance. Hitchens sees no reason to sugarcoat his position.

“If I said to a Protestant or Quaker or Muslim, ‘Hey, at least I respect your belief,’ I would be telling a lie,” Hitchens says"

Well i chose this quote because it is a prime example of forced emotion.First of all, there is the example of what hitchens said, He states that religion can prompt people to fly airplanes into buildings. The people that flew the airplanes into the twin towers obviously went wrong somewhere. They were somehow forced to do something which was the result of a forced emotion. Our actions are propelled and put forth by feelings. The motivation had to be there, the courage had to be there. The anger had to be instilled somehow so they were pushed into there horrid way of life by somebody else. The second example is Hitchens himself, he has been forced to say what he said because of the first example i gave Those people that crashed the airplanes into the towers already had false emotion which means they can only give off false emotion which in turn means hitchens was effected by this. He did not have to say what he said but he said it because he was feeling falsely angry. Now what will happen is that he will then give off more false emotion to somebody else and more people will be upset. This is how i see this quote.

Picture: the force

I picked this picture because it symbolizes the great mass of forces that we are all connected by somehow. All these emotions having all these super powers tied to them when spread out looks A lot like this. There are many different colors and forms of forces as well. In this picture though, there was only read and some white but they are numerous in all aspects. They are prominent in number as humans and are always meeting each other at some point in time. When they do meet each other, they say a quick high and a quick goodbye because they are more busy then bees. We must always let these forces "force" in peace or else the consequences could be major. It,s like standing in front of something thats going the speed of light...it just cant happen. Sometimes we fail because we refuse to let things go. We hold fast to false dreams and beliefs and in the end, we end up with nothing. We should treat the force the way it wants to be treated sort of like the golden rule. We must respect it and give it our full blessings. When you force something on someone else, you basically build a foundation only to break it down again. That is how i feel about everything at this point in my life. We build things up to just for it to fall apart because of our silly and futile restrictions set on everything. We must learn to coexist with the forces of man.