why do I love purple

by: christyl

why is my favorite color purple?

my favorite color is purple. most of the stuff in my room is purple.I don't know why i like purple.My favorite kind of purple is light purple.Do you like purple? 
    I have a purple things all over my room.My favorite things to wear are purple with sparkles.I love to read books with purple pictures. There are so many different colors to choose from you can choose any color to be your favorite.  
    i don't  know why i love purpleI don't know why i love purple.maybe it is because i am always around purple.what is your favorite color .well whatever your favorite color is it is probley a color that you are around alot.I love purple.there are alot of different purples.why is my favorite color purple. 

I love purple. but I also

danielal's picture
Submitted by danielal on Wed, 2009-10-21 20:17.

I love purple. but I also love blue. I agree with you. I love blue alot and I don't know why. and my room also has stuff that is blue. I also agree that you can chose your own favorite color. I love blue as much as you love purple.

i love your article lol!

Submitted by tracyi on Tue, 2009-11-03 22:21.

i love your article lol! anyway, i love purple too! its the best color in the whole wide world! u rock christy and so does purple! lol! <3 and :)

My favorite color use to be

ljames's picture
Submitted by ljames on Wed, 2009-11-04 11:18.

My favorite color use to be purple when I was a little kid. I would color all my books purple, evryone had purple faces and evrything. Then after purple came lime green. I actually went to my room and painted the walls lime green. However, my mom didnt like it, she told me to pick a different color. After that my fave color became pink. Now its pink til this day, i love pink. I know its all girly but i dont care. I even have pink braces lol. Thats how much I love pink.

Unfortunately, purple is not

Submitted by bwilliams on Wed, 2009-11-04 14:19.

Unfortunately, purple is not my favorite color, but it is ONE of my favorite colors. My top favorite colors are Gold and red. I dont know why, they just go so great with each other. Gold is such a rich color. And red is just a favorite of mine. It always struck me as a wonderful color. But I cant wear it as often as I can anymore since there are gangs around. The bloods are a good example of this. ..........dang, I dont have enough time to finish this.......ill have to finish later.