Why do people fall in love ?

by: michellea

You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.

If falling in love were a color, it would be pink . Pink is bright and girly. Love is also like that . Being in love is about giving and receiving what is good.

An assumption about love is if people understood what love was and the real reason of love, there would be less divorce, heartbreaks, suicides, violence, and bad breakups.

People fall in love because they like to be treated nicely, be around people who know and understand them . In essence love does fulfill that . Love "guarantees" the niceness and the sex. A person is free to do whatever he or she pleases, but they will always have someone who cares for them physically, emotionally, and sexually.

A fact about love is anyone can fall in love. A 20 year old girl, with a 60 year old man, or vice versa.

Love is a wonderful thing, but most people just like they idea of it. A lie about love is when someone says they never loved someone before. Truth is, at a point they were attracted to someone, thinking they were in love, but in the end they get hurt, thus denying they ever loved the person.

If love were a math problem it would be 1/2 + 1/2 = 1. I say this because people believe they find their other half when they fall in love. They feel complete. But why? Why are you so attracted to that person? Why do you think it's "right" to be with that person? Is it for sex?

I honestly feel like no one gives me the perfect answer, just what they think. How can you tell your in love? Can it just be you really like the person? My mom once told me as a teenager you don't know what it is to be in love. Your heart can trick you, and make you feel in love. I think you can be any age to love someone . But then again, when you're older, you're more smart and know what your goals and dreams are. So you really know what love is.

I think as a teenager, you look for someone who can comfort you when you're sad, make you smile when your angry, and knows you inside out. A lie about love is, you can't fall in love so easily. You think your in love, truth is, you have to get to know a person (like everything) in order to actually love them.

Spending time with someone, and giving them all you got; feels great Most people are just scared to actually give it a try.

If you want something good, you should be willing to offer something good.

We live in a world where we spend a lot of time asking ‘what can you give me?’ rather than asking ‘what will I give you?’

If you get without giving, you are most likely to lose what you get.

MY opinion <3

Submitted by krissyc on Mon, 2011-10-24 11:53.

Dear Michelle ,

i enjoyed your post " why do people fall in love ". Honestly im not going comment what i liked about because there was nothing specific i enjoyed it all & you accually inspired me to RE: WHY DO PEOPLE FALL IN LOVE <3 so stay tune to what i put up & comment if you agree or disagree .

Aww ; really <3 Well , that's

Submitted by michellea on Thu, 2011-10-27 13:32.

Aww ; really <3

Well , that's good to hear . I'm glad I imspired you (:

- Michelle <3