Why do people hate on others?

by: varjoe

As we all grow we start to notice how some people can't get along and how friendships end for any little thing. I think the reason friendships end and people can't get along cause they hating. I always asked myself why people hate on others. I think the reason people hate on others is because the other person could do something that they can't so they get jealoous. I also think people hate on other people because they see that they don't have no where going in life and see the other people do so they try to bring them down so they could be in the same level.

I read a interesting post someone put about poeple hating eachother. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080811095959AAb3Ewe Something this guy said that caught my eyes was, "And in order for you to hate them you needed to care about them first." This makes me think that sometimes friends could be hating on eachother but secretly. Another thing I read in this post that caught my attention is, "Hate is like a sickness in your body. Its stress that is unnecessary to your body that can do more harm than good." I think poeple should stop wasting their time hating off poeple success and achivements.

I know that we all are humans and we sometime hate people cause they could do something we can't do, but instead of hating why not ask the person to teach you. Life is too short to be hating anyways. We should all come together and eachother new stuff , put the past behind and live like is your last day alive.

I Hate Haters

Submitted by adot on Mon, 2012-03-26 12:12.

Their many reasons why people hate others such as reasons like jealousy, envy, love, grudges, and so much more, humans will never stop hating for as long as they live. I don't understand why humans can't just understand that all humans are the same and it's a waste of time to hate other. The world is already crazy as it is and people hating just make it worst.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “I think the reason people hate on others is because the other person could do something that they can't so they get jealous” because people really hate on you because they can't do what you do or they don't got what you got.

Another sentence that I read was “instead of hating why not ask the person to teach you” because I tell people don't hate on me if you can't be me just try harder to be me then if that's the case.