Why Do People Have To Struggle To Live Video Treatment

by: aruiz

The reason I am interested in this topic is because people have that one time or day that everybody struggles in their lives and the reason why they struggle and how they deal with it are interesting.

To learn more about: my topic, I did some online research and found this article: Poverty (Simple Wikipedia) In this article I learned that sometimes it's not people that are poor it’s society that makes it hard for them to do thing like getting clothes, shelter, and also food.

In the same article I also learned that in factories made production goods increasingly less expensive and more accessible. Of more importance is the modernization of agriculture, such as fertilizers, to provide enough yield to feed the population.[4] Responding to basic needs can be restricted by constraints on government's ability to deliver services, such as corruption, tax avoidance, debt and loan conditions and by the brain drain of health care and educational professionals. Strategies of increasing income to make basic needs more affordable typically include welfare, economic freedoms and providing financial services.

In another article, 4 in 5 in USA face near-poverty, no work
"Four out of 5 U.S. adults struggle with joblessness, near-poverty or reliance on welfare for at least parts of their lives, a sign of deteriorating economic security and an elusive American dream."

For my video I interviewed Ms. Julissa. One thing Ms. Julissa said in the interview that was surprising was that she wouldn't spend her money on cool stuff she'll spend it on stuff that she really need and be responsible with her money. One thing that Julissa said in the interview that I agreed with was that the people that she know that struggle in their lives were her parents and how they struggle with their bills.

All of this makes me think that everybody struggles once in their lives and it's hard to deal with it.