Why do people use drugs?

Treatment goes here.

I don't want to become an addict

Submitted by avillanueva on Thu, 2016-01-28 16:08.

Dear Faith,

I am happy with your video,“Why do people use drugs,” because I do not want to become an drug addict. Another reason I like this video is because I want to know how do you get addicted to drugs.

One question from your video that stands out for me is: “Why do people use drugs even though it is not good for them?" I think this stood out for me is because I want to know why people do drugs, too.

Another question that I liked was: “What are the side effects of drugs?” This stood out for me because I feel that no one should use drugs, even though it has side effects.

I don’t agree with you with your choices of titles. The reason I say this is because that title is not that exciting.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I want to how bad drugs are.

Drugs hold people back

Submitted by tmyrick on Fri, 2016-01-29 12:20.

Dear Faith,

I am interested to answer your question about why people do drugs. Things such as, low self-confidence or depression can cause someone to do drugs. I think when people do drugs, they think they are happy and do not know what drugs can cause.

Sometimes people do drugs to look cool with the rest which happens alot when you can't find a friend to like you for who you are.

When it’s young kids, they don’t really know, what it does. they see people do it and hear singers or rappers say it.

One sentence that stood out for me is: "Why would they?"

It's crazy to see young children doing drugs. Your video reminds me of people who done drugs and thought it made them happy. but it made things worse for them.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to seeing what make next, because drugs are what hold people back.

Next time interview somebody crazy

Submitted by jhostos on Thu, 2016-01-28 16:25.

Dear Faith,

I really liked your question that you asked Ms. Bukky. She was really giving a lot of details.I think you picked the right topic and the right person to interview.

One thing that stood out for me is when Ms. Bukky had said that she is not doing drugs.

You should of pick a different title for this project, maybe something like "Why do people do You should get a good grade for this project.

The cool feedback is that you should pick a different person to interview that is really crazy. You should put more details in your topic or put some pictures or some music in the background.

This reminds me about what happens on my block because people be smoking and doing drugs and not going to school. They don't know anything.

Faith- I like how instead of

Submitted by mjrougelot on Fri, 2016-01-29 17:35.

Faith-
I like how instead of shedding a negative light on drugs/ drug addiction you take a different perspective in your interview. Your questions are intelligent and insightful, and they really make me ponder the topic. Great work!

I thought your topic was very

Submitted by Marissa_Ula on Fri, 2016-01-29 17:35.

I thought your topic was very interesting. I also wonder why people do drugs even though they know they are harmful to our bodies. One way I believe you could improve is by providing facts along the way about drug abuse and the side effects that drug users suffer from. Great piece of work! Thank you for sharing!

Why do people use Drugs?

Submitted by EthanGruis on Fri, 2016-01-29 17:39.

I think you had some really good questions with some insightful answers. Coping mechanisms and addiction are real issues that many people suffer from. Great video!

Great Video

Submitted by Aidan C. Larson on Sun, 2016-01-31 15:42.

I really liked the way you picked your questions. You weren't talking about drug addiction in a negative way, instead you used a neutral stand on drug addiction which is important in spreading awareness to this issue. Deeming drug addiction as a horrible thing is a mistake that our society makes much too often so it's nice to see you didn't take that route.

i really like how faith asked

zbrown's picture
Submitted by zbrown on Mon, 2016-02-01 16:12.

i really like how faith asked a question that was not on the paper so that she could give ms.bukky a great understanding of what is going on in that situation.
i also liked how faith was explaining her self.

i really like how faith asked

zbrown's picture
Submitted by zbrown on Wed, 2016-02-03 11:41.

DEAR FAITH,
I Am Overjoyed With Your Video "Why Do People Use Drugs."Because i Liked Your Questions And I Really Liked MS.Bukkys Responses To Your Questions.Also I Am Overjoyed By Your Video Because I Liked How You Asked A Question that was not on the paper so yes that was a good thing that you did.
one sentence you said that stands out for me is when people use drugs how do that effect their life.