Why Do Teens Smoke Weed?

by: leonardh

You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.

Teens smoke weed because they want to relieve stress or they were peer pressure.

I Agree With You But Adults

Submitted by amaric on Thu, 2011-10-06 13:59.

I Agree With You But Adults Fail To Understand It. They Think That Its So Bad But Its Not It Puts You In A Calm State Of Mind When You Had A Long Day Or Your Stressed About Something. Some People Think It Makes You Crazy Which Isnt True, Unless Your Smoking It With The Wrong Person & They Lace It Your Weed. I Think They Should Legalize It But Then Aqain I Dont Think They Should Because Their Going To Add Tax & Every Year The Price Might Go Up Lol .

Thank you for agreeing with

Submitted by leonardh on Tue, 2011-10-11 12:54.

Thank you for agreeing with me, they really shud legalize weed i bet we won't be in a ression then lol.

weed is bad!

Submitted by anthonyf on Thu, 2011-10-06 19:51.

Dear leonard

i like your podcast but i have to disagree on this because of the fact that weed is actually killgin your brain cells and if you use marijuana more and more during your years of youth till middle age you can catch cancer and really suffer from other diseases . Yeah you might say today and next 5 years it doesnt do nothing but it really does. Weed calm state of mind ? not really just do activities that stress free for one thing like i like to take naps or play ball or do exercise its gets my mind off things and im not killing my brain . Marijuana was meant to smoke or be used for people with cancer that cant deal with the pain or other medical reasons .

one part of your podcast i like was "people were peer pressure" well i once was and i like it so i kept doing it untill i just woke up one day and say the feeling aint the same and i found out playing ball talking to my family is a way better dosage than smoking marijuana and im 2 years clean and i feel better and very happy for the choice i made

i hope you could make another post or podcast of what you think about marijuana or something else intrested , thanks

Weed is good for the

Weed is good for the soul!!!!!!!

Dear Leonard I think people

Submitted by michellea on Thu, 2011-10-06 20:16.

Dear Leonard

I think people smoke weed , just to smoke weed . I don't think your pressured into doing anything . No one is putting a gun to your head making you do it .

One sentence you wrote " teens smoke becuase they want to relieve stess " ... I disagree with you on the because how do you relieve stress ? Your stress free for about an hour and then you come back to reality . And you get right back to being stress . Unless everytime you done being high you gonna get smacked again .

I have tried weed , and I didn't do it because I was stressed or because I was pressured . I like the feeling so I would do it all the time . But after a while , the feeling just gets old . And you just quit .

Many people have reasons for smoking , you shouldn't judge them .

Michelle <3

Your absolutly right if i

Submitted by leonardh on Tue, 2011-10-11 12:57.

Your absolutly right if i would've took my time with it i would've add thank u for your comment.

To all people against the "natural" plant Marijuana

Submitted by Typical Teen on Thu, 2012-08-09 01:08.

Look all you close minded people
against "smoking pot".
You all need to do some research outside of DEA
websites and Teen drug websites and look at the FACTS. Marijuana has
NEVER killed anyone, it is the least addictive drug out there, &
causes NO harm to the user or society. All of you parents out there are
brainwashed by the government (ppl laugh at that) but its true. Its
funny because most teens now days are smarter than all the adults on the
topic of Marijuana. You know why? Cause all the facts and studies about
pot are getting out to us teens and we realize its not harmful AT ALL.
(that's why teens smoke it) Sooo go ahead and laugh at all of us teens
posting on this site, the fact of the matter is your all losers. Its
that simple. This "war on drugs" is costing our country BILLIONS every
year, and is causing more teens to smoke marijuana LOL!!! so go ahead
and keep it illegal. We should be making use of this "natural" plant.
Dosent the fact of making nature against the law seem a bit odd to you?
It does to me.
Judge young from the DEA recently stated "Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man." BE WISE LEGALIZE (ps:im 17 years old)

Of it is so safe, then why

Submitted by Anonymous on Mon, 2013-02-11 13:11.

Of it is so safe, then why can you get arrested. To see a child in handcuffs because they simply wanted to get high seems like a perfect waste of time to me. I am a parent and beleive that no matter what anyone thinks about marijuana , you will be arrested if you get caught smoking it. It stays on your record and you will not be able to get a job, into college, etc. So, whose the loser????? It also makes you lazy and not want to do anything but get high. It is simply not worth throwing your life away.

weed

Submitted by Mal on Wed, 2013-03-27 11:19.

Dear leonardh

I agree on this. It helps you relieve stress that you don’t want to talk
about so teens do that to get stuff off their chest.

Thanks for your writing. I
look forward to seeing what you write next, because... add 2 or 3 sentences
explaining what will bring you back to see more about this person's thoughts.