Why Do You Game?

by: 21islamn

Many people play games for a reason. It is either to play for fun, to make a living, or just to get ideas to make new games, many people still play games. Playing games is a hobby or job, it can be any way. Sometimes playing lots of games for a long time can be bad but people still do it. Many people are entertained by games and watch walkthroughs on youtube about games. Many people watch reviews about games to see if they want to buy that game. I play games for fun, I started playing games when I was five. I started with a gameboy advance and played for a while. I played games on the xbox with my cousins and more. I loved to play games I fell in love with them. They became one of my hobbies and I have them in my daily life. I love to spend money on games, it's just something I love to do. It passes my free time and makes me feel calm. What do you feel about games?

Dear Nahiyan : I am delighted

21dardzinskik's picture
Submitted by 21dardzinskik on Tue, 2016-03-01 20:23.

Dear Nahiyan :

I am delighted with your post, "Why Do You Game?" because I agree with all you have said. I also gamed from a young age so I can relate

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "I started with a gameboy advance and played for a while." I think this is interesting because I actually also started playing on my cousins Advance, and that really got me hooked on video games.

Another sentence that I liked was: "I played games on the xbox with my cousins and more." This stood out for me because the PlayStation is better than the Xbox. Just kidding! They're both good.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time when i first got my DS Lite, it was all that I played. I didn't do homework just to play it. It does pass time, but it may pass too much time if you don't pay attention, like I sometimes did and still do.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because we are classmates, and I didn't really expect to find you here! But we have similar interests, so I can't wait for more!

Dear Nahiyan : I am glad you

21alamm's picture
Submitted by 21alamm on Tue, 2016-03-01 21:35.

Dear Nahiyan :

I am glad you asked that question on games, "Why Do You Game?" because I like playing games and play games for entertainment. Usually I have nothing else to do so I play games and have fun while i'm at it. In many games, you also feel quite accomplished when you do something and I believe that many people play for tha feeling of completing something even though your just pressing buttons in reality.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: " It is either to play for fun, to make a living, or just to get ideas to make new games, many people still play games." I think this was good to mention that because it shows how playing video games can really get you somewhere in life. People have made millions of dollars on playing video games which amazes me.

Another sentence that I agreed with was: "Playing games is a hobby or job, it can be any way." This stood out for me because it shows how playing games isn't as unproductable as people think it is. It can be compared to many other hobbies and depending on how you use it, you can make a living off games.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One tim, in kindergarden i played my Brother's DS Lite.There was this one game that I coudn't stop playing even when I finished it over and over again because it was one of my first games so it amazed me. I may have played about 3 hours a day after school which was basically most of the day. On weekend I played even more untill the DS broke. For the whole week after it broke, I just walked in the house for no reason which showed how i liked games alot.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because many people can relate to your topics.

Dear Nahiyan : I am glad you

21alamm's picture

Dear Nahiyan :