The Wonderful World of Math

by: spalmer
What I'm good at
Career goals

"Mathematics is a more powerful instrument of knowledge than any other that has been bequeathed to us by human agency." -- Descartes

Math Quotes

So many words, numbers, quotes, formulas, facts, images, and rules are jammed into your head over one school year. I have learned so much through my English, science, and religion classes, but nothing can compare to how much knowledge I consumed in my Geometry/Algebra 2 Honors class. That class was always “go go go!”. It was very strict and there was no time to take a break and rest, except for brownie day, which we still had to solve formulas to cook them. This class consumed a lot of my time. The late nights of homework, and then waking up early the next day to go in and get helped were tedious. My teacher, Mrs. Green, was simply exquisite! She is passionate about her work and a great teacher that knows what she’s doing. Negative B, plus or minus the square root of B squared minus four time A and B, all over two times A… the pythagorean theorem was one of my favorite things I learned this year. Next year I will be moving into Pre Calc Honors and I can’t wait to enter the adventures of that.