THE WORLD RELIGIONS

by: mshah
Favorite authors
Career goals

At the moment i m thinking about this world that i m leaving in. so many people with so many minds and those minds so many ideas exists. i m thinking about religion. one of the most controversial problem in this small tiny world. there are so many religions with so many believes in it. there are religions that believes in one god, and there are others who believes in different god. the religion and believes are so complicated. i believe it what makes the world fight with each other.I've met people who hates other people just because of what they believes and practice. i was looking up an article about religion and beliefs and one of teacher of east-west school, and he came up to me and said that there was this article about religion where they had all the pious people of all the religions and they had a conference between pious people and those people who had no knowledge about any religions. so in the conference, it turned out that the people with no knowledge actually knew more then those pious individual who knew more about the religions.  

Something that I have been interested in learning more about religion. I remember my dad talking about it when i was like a little kid.  but i was very little to understand all this religion and beliefs stuff. Lately, the issue has caught my eye again. I know that many people feel that there are religions that makes no difference to this world. but on my point of view, people who believe in goddess are mature and they are easy to understand.  For example, I heard that people are not believing in god no more, and people also says that the people who believes in god and the existence of god, they are easy to understand and they always look for there solution into religion, and they think that how this issue can be beneficial to others. Now that's just what I've heard, it may or may not be true.

One thing that I know for sure about religion is that it’s people’s choice weather to practice religion or no. many people grow up with certain beliefs and as they grow up, they start to living their life and  Personally, it's funny to me how people don’t care about religion. people don’t give importance about religion. especially in the continent of America, its the land of freedom of religion and people have More advantage about not practicing or caring about the religion. i, myself believe that we need the practice of religions in this world. it don’t matter what religion u practice but they all lead people to do good.

Being that I didn't have a lot of background information on religion, I chose to do some research on the topic. As I searched for blogs and news articles on Google, I came across this one article: RELIGION. This article provided a lot of information and opinions on what kind of religions there are in the world and what people believes according to their religion.  

Some people felt that religion are used to make laws and how people don’t value no more. people are all running after their world life. i believe in god, i believe in life here after so i believe that people need to prepare for life here after. All of this makes me think that sometime people can be really understandable. i thought people are smart, but since people who don’t have faith in god and also need to understand that everyone has to die one day. if you don’t believe in god, ever imagine where do this people go after they died?