World stocks hit by economy woes - BBC News

Shared by maryamkhan

I m learning more about "economy" right now and in particular what I am wondering about is that Stock markets have fallen worldwide amid worries over the depth of the financial crisis and persistent problems in the US car industry.
As I was reading in my Google reader this news item it caught my attension because not only in our country the stock suffered a lot in other nations like the Asia,
Hong Kong's Hang Seng index fell 4.7% amid concerns about Asia's ability to recover while the US remained weak.
Japan's benchmark Nikkei index fell 4.5% after data showed industrial production slumped in February.
Fears that demand for new cars is still a long way from recovering have hit car makers worldwide.
The quote I chose here is basically saying that day by day by day instead of incresing we are getting low because of our low economy
Also adding to worries were comments from JP Morgan and Bank of America that business conditions had worsened recently.
I think that this is a serious condition not only for us but also other nations of the world.

AFP

World stocks hit by economy woes
BBC News, UK
World stocks have fallen, notably in Asia, amid worries over the depth of the financial crisis and persistent problems in the US car industry. Hong Kong's Hang Seng index fell nearly 5% amid concerns about Asia's ability to recover while the US ...
World stocks tumble on auto, bank concerns The Associated Press
Hong Kong remembers to party Asia Times Online
Hong Kong looks northward MarketWatch
all 278 news articles