As a writer~

by: QLin

I don't really see myself as a writer because I'm not confident enough abut my writing/work. Since English is not my native language, I fell like my writing aren't good enough nor does it make sense. I also thought that no one would understand what I wrote. I'm the type of person who doesn't like to read nor write. I'm more of a listener/observer, probably because I'm shy and like to keep things to myself instead of telling. 

A major piece of writing outside school that I remember the most is a post I did in my blog. I remember that day I had a strong feeling about something that happened on that particular day. When ever I want to get my anger out I write it out. After typing I felt much better, I'm guessing that blogging/writing is more of my thing then public speaking. Actually I write lot of things about my family, friends, stuff like relationships. I complain a lot in my writing I complain about my life's not fair or what does my life have to be this way!~ I question a lot about myself.