WWIII

by: lancegui

Will enough tensions lead to a major warfare among the big power (U.S. Russia and China)? I would say yes, but I do not want it happens. U.S., Russia and China have content in many fields especially in economics and military. Tension is growing bigger and bigger, for example, U.S. bring out TPP agreement (a trade agreement seeks to lower trade barriers between twelve Pacific Rim), which brings 40% of the world trading in general, while without one of the biggest exported country, China. “When more than 95 percent of our potential customers live outside our borders, we can’t let countries like China write the rules of the global economy,” Mr. Obama said in a statement. “We should write those rules, opening new markets to American products while setting high standards for protecting workers and preserving our environment.” Clearly, it creates a barrier in Chinese trading. In Syria, just in a few days ago, Russian jets 'intercept' US predator drones over Syria, officials say, and also U.S. officials say Russian missiles heading for Syria landed in Iran, an ally of America in U.S. Maybe it could be just said in media to crab attention from the people, however, you can see the tension really exist between U.S. and Russia militarily. But now the question is what form of war will be? My prediction would be a cold war. In the last war, the only two nations on earth that could hope to propagate their social and political systems on a global scale. Each commanded powerful military forces; each espoused globally expansive ideologies; each feared and distrusted the other. Which is very similar to what we have now, besides we have three countries.