Yariel's Animated Introduction

My name is Yariel Lopez. I am 16 years old. I come from Dominican Republic and my story began in Monte Plata. I love mountain Motocross, Dance and listening to music. I was born in the clinic Rodriguez Santos on the 23 of July, 1998. My family consist of the main members which are my mom Jackeline, and here she is by the church celebrating the christening of her god-daughter. She’s very compassionate, always helping people.
I don’t remember this moment, but I know the story … I was celebrating my first birthday. Here is my 8th grade graduation, and I am standing with older brother, Yarfi, who’s much lazier than me!
I also have my two brothers: Yael and yarfi and my grandparents Moncho and Lourdes. I lived in Santo Domingo until the age of fourteen. until the seventh day of October of the year 2013 I learned the harsh reality of leaving my family.

It’s really different living in New York because sometimes I’m grateful, but then I become homesick. A big difference is the people - Dominicans are extremely social, but when we meet New Yorkers we are shy to talk.

I have a lot of hobbies - one of them is watching motocross videos on youtube that teach me how to drive. I also like reading history books, playing baseball, and sometimes I like free-styling. If I were president, I would eliminate guns and gun violence to end gangs and have more peace. My second goal is to help the immigrants. I would help deal with the problems in their native country as well as deal with the problems here.

Dear Yariel, I am

ronny.estrella2000's picture
Submitted by ronny.estrella2000 on Tue, 2014-11-25 12:01.

Dear Yariel,
I am interested in your powtoon because you put interesting and also I like how to put the picture is each season.
One thing you said that stands out for me is interesting because you put everything good and also you talk at the same time that the picture are going.
Your animation reminds me of something that happened to me.
Thanks for your project. I look forward to seeing what you write next because you are a good person doing all that project.

from Ronny