Your Spirit Animal

If you could choose one spirit animal to represent you, what animal would it be?
Like my bio states, my spirit animal would have to be a duck. Ducks usually chill out floating about the water. In my case, the water represents problems in everyday in life -- to which I float over with ease. Time to time, the duck takes food (often bread) from people to survive. This would relate to how sometimes in life, you would have to take some help from other people. Not all the times, but sometimes. In this case, the help handed out would relate to the bread being given out.
So.. what spirit animal would you choose... and why? I'm curious to see what the results would be.

Dear Rachdian : I am

21pemat's picture
Submitted by 21pemat on Tue, 2016-03-01 17:57.

Dear Rachdian :

I am intrigued by your post, " Your Spirit Animal," because I have also always wondered what my spirit animal is. I have always thought that many animals resembled me. For instance, a tiger, a butterfly, e.t.c.
One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is: "In my case, the water represents problems in everyday in life -- to which I float over with ease." I think this is a sentence that tells a lot about yourself and your personality because you imply you are a very positive person, as well am I.
Another sentence that I found interesting was when you compared ducks being fed bread to you receiving help from others. I liked what you said about that because I can relate to it. I often ask my friends what the homework is and how to do it.
Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time my friends asked me what my zodiac sign. I remembered that my friend told me I was a bull, but didn't tell me the actual sign. So, I replied "Bull." to my friends and from the on I found out I was a Taurus.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I love animals and seeing how their personalities and actions can display a person amazes me.

by21praksha, My Spirt Animal

Submitted by 21prakasha on Tue, 2016-03-01 19:28.

If I had to choose a spirit animal it would be a lion because have a fierce personality, but a caring heart. Also, the lion's job is to take care of all the other animals in the forest and lead them to success. I am very similar to that since I like leading my group as well. Just like a lion works with his pact, in the same way I cooperate with my friends. Lions are brave bold creatures just like me. Plus,I am determined and don't give up easily. Last but not least, Lions are smart beasts, they protect the whole animal kingdom. To do this they need a smart brain and they do have that just like me. This is why I would choose a lion as my spirit animal if I had to.

by21praksha, My Spirt Animal