1. Will there be a zombie apocalypse? (apocalypse, zombie, end, horror, survival)
2. Is there a higher power? (god, religion, heaven,hell, death)
3. WIll it be possible to time travel? (past, present, future, wormhole, tampering)
4. What is the paranormal? (ghosts, afterlife, investigations, death, purpose)
5. Are emotions an act? (self, illusion, reality, instincts, unreal)
1. Was I born with my morals? (nature, psychology, good, evil, self)
2. How will I change the world? (Future, influence, hero, villain, expectations)
3. What are my limits? (self, boundaries, risks, work, goals)
4. Is my life fulfilling? (evaluation, happiness, goals, life, self)
5. How do others see me? (peers, looks, personality, good, bad)
We are all fearing some kind of apocalypse in the near future. A Lot believe that what will happen is the destruction of earth and life. I for one would prefer an apocalypse that may be able to be survived. The zombie apocalypse looks like the best option to me.
The zombie apocalypse will be a real horror story and some believe that we must look at it as a possibility.Not much is known about it because nothing has really happened concerning it. What we do know about it is basically what we have seen in movies. What we are looking at are two possibilities: the living dead or the infected. One is slow and almost irrelevant while the other is fast and theoretically extremely dangerous. Both raise questions about the possible beginning of the end.
Some common questions that will be asked is what is the best strategy of survival? What will you need to do to prepare? what weapons will you need in order survive an attack? Is it safer to be in a group or alone?
This blog gives the people an idea of strategy when approaching the zombie apocalypse. He explains zombie hotspots and areas that will be safe. he tells us where to find food and supplies. He supplies us of several strategies that will help during the zombie apocalypse