"Zombies vs Unicorns" reflections

This is an anthology that has a bunch of books comparing zombies and unicorns. It was created by two different authors that both think either unicorns or zombies are better. So far I have read 5 stories, 3 unicorn stories and 2 zombie story. I'm going to start on the 3rd zombie story when I get the chance. The thing I like about this book at first was the title but then I started reading it and I thought that the stories were really good. My favorite was the 2nd story that was my favorite because it was kind of making fun of unicorns and the people who like them but I also thought it was really fun even though it was a parody. The thing that I like about this kind of story is that it  is something apart from reality and it takes me away from everything thta I have to deal with in my life. It is like an escape into another world where I can picture anything that the words tell me to. That is the general reason that I read books. Also I like having an outlook on many different topics even if they are not real. To me, for that one moment, they can be real and can apply to me.