Promoting Health and Food Security in NYC

Obesity, diabetes, and asthma are three of the more obvious consequences of poor eating habits that stem from food insecurity, lack of grocery stores, and bad eating habits. What can we do in NYC to foster access to healtier food and lifestyles? How can we bring more health and food security into the lives of our youths?

Obesity, diabetes, and asthma are three of the more obvious consequences of poor eating habits that stem from food insecurity, lack of grocery stores, and bad eating habits. What can we do in NYC to foster access to healthier food and lifestyles? How can we bring more health and food security into the lives of our youths?
Follow this link, Promoting Health and Food Security in NYC, to a Gooru Collection of multimedia resources, guidelines, tasks, and assignments that will lead you through an inquiry into this issues of health and food in New York City.
Get more instructions and links for guidelines and tasks to follow by clicking on Narration in the top right corner of each resource.