Recent posts

A Step Toward A Women
Cultural Practices In Mexico Of Quinceaneras As i was REsearching about quinces i really got...
A Blast from the Past
On our planet Earth, we discover new species everyday. As we discover more species, other species...
Sex on the Java
Some may find having random sex with someone other than your partner very bizarre or unusual but...
The Beast That Lives Under Seas Or Inside Mountains
Chinese New Years with red signs and firecrackers everywhere but where did this tradition come from...
Benefits of Art Classes
When you think about academic curriculums the first few things that may come into mind are English...
Filipino Superstitions About Pregnancy
“If she sees photos of ugly people, she might give birth to an ugly baby.”- Felix Fojas. It is said...
Are you an obsessed fan or a stalker ?
OH MY GOD!!!!! It’s Justin Bieber! No wait ! Or is that Adam Levine?! Ever heard anyone say those...
Hands of a Cuban's Death Wish
Witchcraft can be a real interesting thing to get into but based on superstitions of death in the...
The Evil Eye
Did you ever feel that suddenly, you lost your mood without any particular reason? Have you seen an...
The Relaxing Japanese Hot Springs
While I was researching about cultural practices on the web. I came upon Japanese cultural...

All Guides, which can be grouped by type

Looking for specific guidelines? Choose a title in the list below to find detailed scaffolds that make explicit what is expected in many different types of discussion posts and comments on Youth Voices. Once you've internalized these guides, we encourage you to mix and match different paragraphs, and to go beyond the use of a guide as well.

Are you a power user of Youth Voices? Check out Youth Voices Challenges and Tasks (aligned with Common Core Learning Standards), (Revised September 2012), and Play Youth Voices.

Check out the articles (PDFs) students and teachers have collected for each other in this Youth Voices Personal Crocodoc folder. Add folders with new topics and add PDFs of articles that you think others might find helpful int their research. How to video for using and adding PDFs in the Youth Voices Crocodoc Folder.