Recent posts

Sprite
Project Page
Rethinking Jihad
I watched this and annotated as part of my investigation into how people think about muslims.
Animated Introduction
Here's my animated introduction:
No More Dog Pound
NEW HELL SHUT THE DOOR DONT LET ANYONE IN GRAB THE TOOLS SHUT HIM UP GET SOME TOWELS HE THROWING UP...
Dear Future English Teacher
Dear Future English Teacher: I am proud to be showing you some of my work from the 2014 Youth...
Dear teacher who gives me a research project in the future
Dear teacher who gives me a research project in the future: I am proud to show you my work from the...
Dance Romance
Project Page
The Multi-Faceted “Cure” for AIDS
Introduction When it comes to the difficulty of finding a cure for AIDS, I’ve often heard the...
Commenting Helps with Understanding
Dear Future History Teacher, I am delighted to be showing you some of my work from the 2014 Youth...
How other cultures deal with the passing of a loved one
I thought this video was related to my topic on religion but it actually spoke more about death and...

All Guides, which can be grouped by type

Looking for specific guidelines? Choose a title in the list below to find detailed scaffolds that make explicit what is expected in many different types of discussion posts and comments on Youth Voices. Once you've internalized these guides, we encourage you to mix and match different paragraphs, and to go beyond the use of a guide as well.

Are you a power user of Youth Voices? Check out Youth Voices Challenges and Tasks (aligned with Common Core Learning Standards), (Revised September 2012), and Play Youth Voices.

Check out the articles (PDFs) students and teachers have collected for each other in this Youth Voices Personal Crocodoc folder. Add folders with new topics and add PDFs of articles that you think others might find helpful int their research. How to video for using and adding PDFs in the Youth Voices Crocodoc Folder.