Recent posts

Dance Romance
The Multi-Faceted “Cure” for AIDS
Introduction When it comes to the difficulty of finding a cure for AIDS, I’ve often heard the...
Commenting Helps with Understanding
Dear Future History Teacher, I am delighted to be showing you some of my work from the 2014 Youth...
How other cultures deal with the passing of a loved one
I thought this video was related to my topic on religion but it actually spoke more about death and...
You're Free
You’re not strapped down somewhere. You’re not being whipped across the back. You could walk to the...
Article Response: On the Wrong Side of Globalization
In Joseph Stiglitz's essay, "On the Wrong Side of Globalization," from The New York Times, [ http...
I wish you knew letter
Dear Colleague, I am excited to be showing you some of my work from the 2014 Youth Voices Summer...
fysjysdtyik
There were 30 girls and 12 boys said that it not fair that the girl got more.Then more boys and...
badges

All Guides, which can be grouped by type

Looking for specific guidelines? Choose a title in the list below to find detailed scaffolds that make explicit what is expected in many different types of discussion posts and comments on Youth Voices. Once you've internalized these guides, we encourage you to mix and match different paragraphs, and to go beyond the use of a guide as well.

Are you a power user of Youth Voices? Check out Youth Voices Challenges and Tasks (aligned with Common Core Learning Standards), (Revised September 2012), and Play Youth Voices.

Check out the articles (PDFs) students and teachers have collected for each other in this Youth Voices Personal Crocodoc folder. Add folders with new topics and add PDFs of articles that you think others might find helpful int their research. How to video for using and adding PDFs in the Youth Voices Crocodoc Folder.