Logo Contest

Youth Voices is in need of one original image done by a student to use as the icon for this site. It can be one of your photographs, a piece of your art, or any original creation of yours.  Upload your image by August 31, 2012 and enter to win.

Students in the Youth Voices community have a lot interesting things to say.  Do you also have images that express them?  The new Youth Voices is in need of one original image done by a student to use as the icon for this site. It can be one of your photographs, a piece of your art, or any original creation of yours.  Upload your image by April 20, 2013 and enter to win. If you're not sure what makes a good icon, a good place to start is 7 Principles of Effective Icon Design, by Sean Hodge.

About the contest:

• All community members are invited to submit icon design concepts for Youth Voices. Not a member of Youth Voices yet?  Join here.
  • To enter your original design, you must create a discussion in the Arts and Humanities channel and add your image.
  • Icons should be 150 px wide x 108 px high
  • You may include a larger version of the image in your discussion post, but if you do be sure to add the one with the exact contest dimensions too.
  • Add comments and thoughts to your own entry discussion.
  • Do not enter a design as a reply to an existing entry's thread.
  • The community will then be given the opportunity to vote for their favorite icon design.
  • The closing date for entries will be 11:59 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 20, 2013.
  • The winning icon will be announced on Wednesday, April 24 , 2013.
  • The icon with the highest number of votes will become the official Youth Voices icon.