Bio

Bio

First Name: 

Helen

Hi, my name is Helen. 17 years young & a senior in high school. Bye :]

I have a brother, Matthew, who is 3 years older than me. I was born & raised in New York, but love to visit Taiwan and my relatives there. I'm the type of person who loves her friends & family and would do anything for them. I tend to respect the little things in life, whether it's a simple happy birthday on my birthday or a hug in the morning; they mean a lot to me.  

In school, I like to focus on my studies. When other people distract me or are a nuisance in class, I'm easily annoyed with them. I've had just about the same group of friends ever since freshman year & I love being around them daily. Sometimes I have a few off days where my mood isn't so good, therefore I stay extra quiet in class and keep to myself. On my good days in school, I like to talk to everyone and participate.

Out of school, I'm still the same person. I still keep in touch with a few of my elementary & junior high school friends. I like to talk on AIM [AOL Instant Messenger], text, watch Taiwanese/Korean/Japanese dramas, hang out & relax with my friends, sing, play piano, read, and sleep when I have extra time.