Bio

Bio

First Name: 

Tilottoma

hi my name is Tilottoma and I'm in 7th grade I go to the tywls of astoria .

Hi ,My name is Tilottoma and I'm in 7th grade and I go to the Tywls Of Astoria,it's a school for only girls.So let me tell you a little bit about myself as I said I'm in 7th grade ,and my favorite subject is Math actually my favorite subject before when I was in 6th grade was Drama since I'm in 7th grade now there is no Darama so now I like math.

Well the things I like to do are listening to music,watching tv,going outside,shopping,and etc.I love to watch disney channel and nicloden the shows I watch in disney channel are Wizards of Waverly Place,Phineas and Ferb,Sonny with a chance,Cory in the House and most all I love all of the shows and Nickleoden I love to watch Icarly,Zoey101,and etc.

I also like to visit my country ,I had visited my country last summer 2009 I went after I finished 6th grade it was really fun I got to see my family members,cousins ,and relatives I was really nice seeing them beacause I didn't go to my coutry for 5 years.Now I feel like going back to my country and visit there again and again  but I still love New York.