Bio

Bio

First Name: 

Lynise

As a writer i see my self as above average. I'm not as strong as I want to be, but I am as strong as I need to be. However, I would like to become much more stronger because I'm  going to be attending college soon. I like to write a lot actually, reason being is that I always have a lot to say. My mind is filled with wonderful things that I love to put on paper.

As a poetry writer I see my self as being fluid and brilliant. I am an outstanding poet, and I have love for everyone who will appreciate seeing or hearing my many pieces. I feel my poetry is good enough for books and big audiences. One day I hope to accomplish that. One of my poems is already in a book called Immortal Verses, i won a poetry writing contest.

I remember when I was in the 7th grade, my teacher gave my class this really rigorous assignment. We had to write an eight page essay about what our best aspects are. I mean if I were full of my self, that would have been the easiest task. However, I'm not conceited. So instead I had to ask my closest friends and teachers about what they thought about me. That made it much easier. When I asked them, they told me that i was a caring person, and that I am intelligent. It took me about 2 weeks to finally complete a week and a half project. Lets just say, I handed it in kind of late. I didn't get any points off though. Throughout those two weeks, I worked constantly and asked all of my family members as well to hear what they can come up with. I jotted down notes and made sure I got the most appealing facts. After all that, I was finally able to write a thorough essay. One that had substance. I got an A and was very happy.

Hmmm, I realy need to do some college essays. I also need to apply.
REady to graduate.
Im pretty hungry.
Why is it so cold today? i hate cold weather.
All these are things that distract me as i try to write in class .

I can write about why I love poetry and why it takes me to another place.

What does poetry mean to me?
i know that, i spend hours a day trying to write numerous poems. sometimes however, I wont be able to write as much due to memory block or that im having a good day and nothing is really bothering me.