Bio 134

Bio

First Name: 

Andrew T.

My name is Andrew Tai. I am 15 years old. I go to the high school East West School of International Studies. My birthday is on May 1st and I am a very nice person. I am an athlete and I love to play tennis. I won many trophies from tennis and I wanted a career in tennis but I gave up on that. I dont know why. Now my career is to become a doctor. In order for me to become a doctor I need to be successful in life and have a good education. By having all of this I can be a doctor and make a lot of money and support my family and my wife as well and kids. Becoming a doctor is what I really want to do now and if I dont make it and become a doctor I would think that I let everyone down especially myself. I want to be a really successful doctor when I grow up and have a loving and caring family.

Athletic Feet

My name is Andrew Tai. I am a senior at East West School of International Studies. I am a very nice person and a very athletic person as well ! I am a big sneakerhead :P

Athletic Feet

Born to be athletic
All wild and energetic
He never gives up
Giving up is not an option
Always keeps on going
Runnning around and Playing
With endurance and stamina
He never gets tired
Playing every sport
And being determined to win
He won lots of trophies
Having self confidence in himself
People doubt him, but he doesnt doubt himself
He never quits
He always keeps on going

Smart Boy

People call him smart
And call him a nerd
He goes to school everyday
All ready to learn and everything
Passing every class and his tests
He wants to have a successful career
He wants to become a doctor
He is known as the nerd

What I can see from these two poems is that I changed from then till now as a different person and a different personality as well.