Bio

Bio

First Name: 

syeda

My name is Syeda . I am 11 years old and i go to The Young Womens Leadership school of Astoria. I've been living in New York for all my life. I love it here in NYC.

I am syeda lamisa.I am 11 years old and i go to TYWLS of astoria.I love to sing and have fun with my friends.My two best friends from my other school are Syeda Muhit and Shafura Alam. I have one older brother who goes to BSGE.Both my parents are from Bangladesh,but i was born here in the USA.My favorite subjects are math, social studeis and drama.My favorite color is purple.I love to play sports like volleyball and basketball.I also like to go outside and play with my friends and cousins.In my new school, i have made some new friends like Sarah,Christy,Daniela,Amina and others.They are very nice and they are good friends.My biggest concers about this year is getting good grades. I dont want to fail any quizzes,so I will study extra hard. I also want to pass on the new york state ELA and math state tests.I hope i can be sucessful in life.