Bio

Bio

First Name: 

Traci

My Name is Traci, I attend East-West School of International Studies and i live in Jamaica, Queens. During this school year i would like to pass all my classes and my regents so that i can get into the colleges i would like to go to like Monroe College and John Jay Community College. I would like to go to these colleges is because in the future i would like to go into a field of forensic Science and/or Criminal Justice.  I also think that i should share that i am shy so when i first meet people i don't really talk much I'm not sure why its just how I've been for a while now, but after they get to know me I'm not shy at all and you also get to know that I am very talkative.

One word that best describes me is moody because i can be the nicest person you ever wanna meet one day and the next I'm the most obstinate. If i could travel to anywhere in the world it would be Paris because i would like to see the Eiffel Tower. My number one dream for my future is to become a forensic scientist or a detective and live in a nice Jamaica Estates. My family would describe me as charming because i am a very loving person at times. During my free time outside of school, my favorite activity is texting and talking on the phone