2 04 : Investigating Websites

Wiki

EQ: How do we judge the quality of information we find on the internet?

Outcome 4

Agenda:

1. Focus Activity: Baby Cages Is this a Reliable or Unreliable Site?
  2. Mini Lesson: Investigating Websites
  3. Gudied Practice:  Evaluation Wizzard
  4. Independent Practice:Complete Investigative report of ONE of the following sites. Copy and Paste report into google doc and share.
  5. Reflection: Based on your resporting, record below why you feel like this site is accurate and reliable or not.

golfcross- i feel this site

Submitted by JavierEBCHS on Fri, 2011-02-04 11:30.

golfcross- i feel this site is accurate because it has links to other sites that shows the comments from buyers on another authentic site. it has a publisher and a company on the website, looks very well organized and even has the history from where the game originated .

this baby cage website

Submitted by ShaquiaEBCHS on Fri, 2011-02-04 11:06.

this baby cage website isn't real because the site doesn't have much information. class mate said she tryed to order the cage and it blocked her from the site. plus who would even try to buy a baby cage?

the way i found out if the

Submitted by JavierEBCHS on Fri, 2011-02-04 10:51.

the way i found out if the baby cages was fake is by searching on google to see it was legit. Also i tried clicking to order and it didn't go thru, so i doubt the authenticity of this website and product

This is unreliable because i

Submitted by RoudmiseEBCHS on Fri, 2011-02-04 10:51.

This is unreliable because i tried to order the cage and the page became unknown.Just my luck i was going to buy one to put my little sister in it.