Bio 20359

Bio

First Name: 

Ashley

Hi my name's Ashley

I'm unique, just like everyone else in this world.

I like to sing, write songs, listen to music, give advice/help others, write stories, drink bubble tea, and put a smile on everyone's faces.

This is what I believe in:

Love makes the world go round.

I wish all bad things on this Earth could just be erased; like war, violence, depression, anger, mean people, etc.

I think everything happens for a reason. Good things happen to good people, even if good things do happen to bad people for now, karma will catch up to them in the future. 

School and life are total opposites; school teaches you a lesson, and then gives you a test on it later. Life gives you a test, which will teach you a lesson.

Making as many people as happy as I can is what I wish to do, just seeing others happy makes me happy. But seeing others sad makes me sad as well.

Everyone deserves happiness during some point in their life.

Everyone is born with a missing puzzle piece in their heart, you just have to find who owns that perfect matching piece.

Learning from your mistakes is what helps you move on.

I would kill to control time whenever I wanted. I could freeze and replay those happy memories, or maybe take a quick sneak peek in my future. I really hope I don't regret anything that lasts for the rest of my life.

I believe in living life to its fullest, loving with all my heart, smiling everyday, laughing until my stomach hurts, and giving big bear hugs :)