Bio 20390

Bio

First Name: 

Eunice

Last Name: 

Kim

I'm a student at the Baccalaureate School for Global Education in Queens, NY. I live in Woodside. My birthday's on February 21st (please remember that, friends who keep on forgetting^^). I basically said a lot of stuff in the Favorites and and the Interests section, but there's a couple more things I could say. I'm Korean, I have a brother, I like food (a lot), and I hope people see me as a nice, kind-of smart person that can be funny and interesting too (but people probably think I'm just........random). Some of my many, MANY, nicknames (thanks to my friends) are Eunicorn, Eunicecorn, Eunicebear(have no idea why I'm called a bear), Corny Corny Eunicecorn, Euni, Euey (is that spelled right?), and a lot of other things I don't want to remember^^.Besides, liking unicorns (which is because of my friend Angelica), I like PUCCA!!!!!!!!! And food and mangas and dramas and kpop and doodling and so on....... I don't know if I'm allowed to give more personal information, but, that's me. Hello whoever's reading this!!!!!! ^________^